Question of the Day 6/25/2013

CourtneyWoods

Wow, this one is really hard to pick.

For male voices, I like Tom Spackman (BH), Maury Sterling (Smuggler), and Mark Bazeley (Sith Warrior).

For female voices, Xanthe Elbrick (Sith Inquisitor), Jennifer Hale (Trooper), and Grey DeLisle (BH).

Hope you do a question of the day for companions and NPCs. I think there are even better performances there than in the player character VOs.

All the voice actors are awesome, but my two big favorites are the Male Smuggler; Maury Sterling. (He is what I envision as the Smuggler) and the Female Sith Inquisitor; Xanthe Elbrick (Just the way she delivers the sarcastic lines, I just love it.) Edited by LtGeneralGezlin

I can't pick one favourite but I love the male Agent, male Warrior, and female Inquisitor (can't stand male Inquisitor's voice). Not only are their voices very pleasing to my ears, they do a good job with their acting.

Now if only I knew the person behind the voice of, to name one of her many characters, Kelara Sakoal; I've been dying to know since beta because I absolutely love this woman's work in the game. Well, there's others I'd love to know but this has been the one bugging me the longest.

My favorite (though it's a very close call) would have to be Xanthe Elbrick as the female Inquisitor - she's able to add this almost melodic quality to some of her lines which can be profoundly unsettling, perfect for when the Inquisitor is manipulating events. Though what I like is that when you get the dialogue option for it, she also manages to sound convincingly caring about something or someone.

Close second would by Jo Wyatt as the female Agent.

I think the best one is the female Inquisitor. I don't have one in my stable, but I have a male Warrior (also a good voice actor!) with whom I play exclusively with a friend who rolled a female inquisitor. When we do the story progression for the Inquisitor, she has me laughing out loud every time with those sarcastic replies! I thoroughly enjoy it.

The male smuggler is also very good. I find the male bounty hunter to be polarizing. The voice just sounds ridiculous with characters who have body type 1. I mean, it cracks me up, but only because it is such a goofy voice! :rolleyes:

My favorite (though it's a very close call) would have to be Xanthe Elbrick as the female Inquisitor - she's able to add this almost melodic quality to some of her lines which can be profoundly unsettling, perfect for when the Inquisitor is manipulating events. Though what I like is that when you get the dialogue option for it, she also manages to sound convincingly caring about something or someone.

Completely agree! It is quite unsettling. :eek:

Who is your favorite SWTOR Class voice actor?

Personal Answer: My two favorites are Jo Wyatt - female Imperial Agent and Mark Bazeley - male Sith Warrior.

These are my favorite ones as well.

Really hard to pick a favourite as they are all so good, although it took me a little time in some cases to get a species/bodytype/look that really went well with the voice.

If I had to pick one though it really can only be the female Inquisitor.... no wait female trooper... no, no female bounty hunter..... sorry too close to call I couldn't name a favourite ;)

1. Reading the question

2. Reminding that I don't play in english

3. :mon_trap:

---

Seriously, for french voice actors (since I play in french), my favorite (sorted from first to third) are:

1. male Imperial Agent
  2. male Sith Warrior
  3. male Trooper.

It's not that I dislike female voices, I like the female Sith Inquisitor voice too, but it didn't climb on the podium.

Even if the male Sith Warrior voice is only my second favorite, I'm always surprised how his voice is so different from his role as dubber for Dr. Robert Chase from the House, M.D series.

Who is your favorite SWTOR Class voice actor?

Personal Answer: My two favorites are Jo Wyatt - female Imperial Agent and Mark Bazeley - male Sith Warrior.

I love the bounty hunter voice actors, both Grey DeLisle and Tom Spackman, my absolute faves. But the male voice actor for the Imperial agent is just about perfect, too. Bertie Carvel, I think is his name. Stunningly awesome.