[Spoilers] Give us "the Mandalorian" Title

Libertine

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/signed

I finished chapter 1 with my BH quite a while ago, and I had almost forgotten that I joined the clan of the current Mandalore and became a Madalorian..... sigh.... not to mention that my BH also married Torian, I mean, how much more Mandalorian do I have to get to be allowed to show the world who and what I am?

seriously bioware ... Mandalore himself makes us mandalorian and we dont get a title that actually identifies us as such ?

Gief "the Mandalorian" Title!!!

:D

Yeah i could use that too. I wanted to be a mandalorian so we should have the title

/signed

Edited by crqp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Not Mandalore. The game already has one. It would be silly to have multiple Mandalores running around. Just the title of Mandalorian would suffice.

I fully aggre I mean ´´Huez the Mandalorian´´ should be fun enough.

I sign this petition

/signed

Edited by Huez

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Not having this has honestly bothered me. The reason I've played my mercenary more than any other class is my love for the Mandalorian culture as a whole, which I feel like was barely scraped. As much as I'd love to see a rep however, I think that would give the impression that any class could be one (as I doubt they would give a rep for just bounty hunters), which creates a lot of contradictions with certain characters. Not sure what to do besides agree, but I hope they make that title soon.