PETITION: To move +3% accuracy from Sorcerer to Assassin

Monterone

The talent is in Tier 6 of Corruption (Penetrating Darkness) and adds 3% accuracy to a class that does not use it. A sorcerer, especially being a healer, has no use for accuracy. This has to be a mistake that has been overlooked time and time again.

Instead move it over to the assassin class which could actually see some use of it. Perhaps replace 3% accuracy with 3% surge for the healers instead, or just more bonus healing from the talent.

Pliva

The talent is in Tier 6 of Corruption (Penetrating Darkness) and adds 3% accuracy to a class that does not use it. A sorcerer, especially being a healer, has no use for accuracy. This has to be a mistake that has been overlooked time and time again.

Instead move it over to the assassin class which could actually see some use of it. Perhaps replace 3% accuracy with 3% surge for the healers instead, or just more bonus healing from the talent.

Pliva

Of course, and bring us the mainstat increase or crit increase (in surging charge stance or something)

Pliva

BW doesn't realize healing sorcs don't use accuracy- or they're trolling us. I dare you to find such a useless thing in any other class that far into the tree.

Instead move it over to the assassin class which could actually see some use of it.

Pliva

/signed

(btw devs, that would be the deception tree)

I agree wit this, though we need more then +3 accuracy for a talent. Like it was mentioned elsewhere, a good accuracy boost in the surging charge stance itself would help

I have said it before and will say it again. A 3 point box for 9% acr. Or add the acr. To The darkness tree lowest tier combine the 9% armor pen with 9% acr

All those shocks and discharges and wither and force lightning and madness tree need tons of accuracy

/sarcasm

And the skills that could use accuracy, maul assassinate and thrash/voltaic only really cost you when you whiff an assassinate, maul you don't lose duplicity if you miss and thrash/vs is filler anyways

So yeah, we don't need accuracy either. Get rid of that nonsense and give it to snipers where it belongs

All those shocks and discharges and wither and force lightning and madness tree need tons of accuracy

/sarcasm

And the skills that could use accuracy, maul assassinate and thrash/voltaic only really cost you when you whiff an assassinate, maul you don't lose duplicity if you miss and thrash/vs is filler anyways

So yeah, we don't need accuracy either. Get rid of that nonsense and give it to snipers where it belongs

Snipers have an accuracy talent, along with crit and mainstat and endurance (for some reason)...

Voltiac slash makes up the most of your damage, its a filler but its used the most. Maul, the proc may stay up but thats wasted DPS to have to hit again.

/move along

Yes you're right that vs is used a lot but you're missing the point. Force attacks account for a large portion of our rotation and the other skills don't really suffer when hey whiff, thus it's more dps efficient to prioritize damage over accuracy on gear and in skills. Most sins I know put 0 accuracy on their gear.

With that in mind, putting an accuracy talent somewhere in our tree would be pointless because nobody would take it over something else that we actually care about.

Edited by JP_Legatus

Yes you're right that vs is used a lot but you're missing the point. Force attacks account for a large portion of our rotation and the other skills don't really suffer when hey whiff, thus it's more dps efficient to prioritize damage over accuracy on gear and in skills. Most sins I know put 0 accuracy on their gear.

With that in mind, putting an accuracy talent somewhere in our tree would be pointless because nobody would take it over something else that we actually care about.

Agreed. A crit talent would be much more helpful.

However, in this petition to BW I wasn't asking for a new thing to be designed but to move an existing/misplaced one to a subclass that can actually have use of it. Sorc healers don't need accuracy but have it; assassins could use it but don't have one. Simply an idea to move it over in their next balance pass.

All we need to do is make charge mastery add 3% accuracy for surging charge so I can properly minmax and have 1k+ bonus damage and 35% crit, and not constantly play madness for raids, if I had all that, then I'd be truly happy.

/signed

Um... Sorry if this is a dumb question but why would adding accuracy affect your crit and bonus damage numbers? Accuracy competes with surge, not crit/power

Also yeah, take accuracy out of the healing tree

/signed

Um... Sorry if this is a dumb question but why would adding accuracy affect your crit and bonus damage numbers? Accuracy competes with surge, not crit/power

Also yeah, take accuracy out of the healing tree

/signed

Nope, doesn't do anything of the sort, but a passive 3% increase in talents lets us minmax much better than we usually could, so we would get a considerable dps buff.