Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Zenith fanclub

PatT
05.04.2012 , 04:57 AM | #51
/signed

I love the voice. Just have the actor call me on the phone and we'll talk. Melt.
I also love the no-nonsense brevity and he's a crack shot.

Iresso is not at all interesting. He's a boy. Please, bioware, write a romance arc for him for us females who aren't interested in the boy next door (in farmland usa). Please?
Simple happy language words!

Mirandel
05.07.2012 , 05:22 PM | #52
If anyone's interested (and you obliged to) our one and only funfic continues! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7827254/...Day_b_bMakes_b

AngelSai
06.02.2012 , 06:24 PM | #53
Yes! sign me up at once! I just fell in love with my Jedi Shadow, currently questing on Hoth and Zenith is my go- to companion. At first I was just excited to get him since my Consular is also a Twi'lek, but he has really grown on me. He's blunt, he can be gruff, and walks to his own beat. BUT, he isn't evil and as I got to know him better, something about him strikes a balance that really appeals to me.
Darn it Bioware, not a single class gets two romance options for the ladies!
In this case, why couldn't you go the extra distance on this one and just give a girl her Twi'lek love interest?!

Mireleni
06.19.2012 , 04:32 PM | #54
OK, I know this makes me something of a coward, but I love Zenith and I don't want any risk of messing up his story line. Could a fellow Zenith fan give me a tip?
Spoiler

Thanks!

ChillWinterheart
07.04.2012 , 07:24 PM | #55
Just wanted to trop in and say that I love this companion more than my own character. =_= too bad he's not romanceable.

Kamay
07.18.2012 , 11:29 AM | #56
I just started up my Shadow not all that long ago but Zenith > Solider boy over there...i don't know why BW didn't write in a romance arch for him AND I'm a guy lol.

I still like to get involved with my character's life, whether male or female, and I think i shall be sticking to the Jedi ways of no relationships..my Jedi will just have an unrequited love for the moody, grizzled sniper.
*pewpew*
Imperial Medical Operatives - spray painting you with Kolto since 5000 BBY

Deezie_bee
07.24.2012 , 11:54 AM | #57
I too love Zenith and also wish he was a romance option. I couldn't WAIT to get him on my ship when I first met him. Lots of passion and "personality." How disappointing to find we can only be friends.

One place I differ on him is I don't see him as a bad boy as he's definitely NOT a boy and he's fighting for the freedom of his people - NOT bad. To me a bad boy is a nice way of saying immature jerk and I don't think Zenith is. Other than that I'm with you he's awesome.

My Jedi Shadow didn't get to spend as much time with Zenith in battle as she did with Theran for the heals. So she's buying all the gifts he likes to get more on ship convo. Hopefully my walking the dark side Sage will comp with him more. Maybe some day Bioware will listen and make him an option.

AetherShanty
07.30.2012 , 06:08 AM | #58
Wow, glad to see this thread is still alive and that we have new converts. I've been suffering from MMO burnout since March...

I'll be moving over to GW2 in Aug, we still have Troy Baker in the form of Logan Thackeray. Still I can't bring myself to cancel my SWTOR sub...this is purely because I would miss my companions! (especially our ZenZen..he allows me to call him that now, we're best buds...)

To anyone who see's this thread as proof of "nice guys finish last" I have one word for you...Alistair!

Rappeldrache
10.29.2014 , 01:07 PM | #59
Does Bioware make Updates to the Romances? Are there new romances or does they make "older" companions romancable?

Thanks!

Faolon
10.29.2014 , 09:00 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Rappeldrache View Post
Does Bioware make Updates to the Romances? Are there new romances or does they make "older" companions romancable?

Thanks!

No, sometimes, no.

They're not going to be changing any of the old companions, but they add new flirtable NPCs through new content. For instance: Lemda Avesta and that one Sith dude for the Imps in Makeb. They're romanceable by characters of their same gender. Then there are characters like Lana Beniko and Theron Shan, who are bisexual.
"I will show you things... wonderful, terrible things."