Synthweaving Reverse Engineering Question

ChaosMarky

I'll cut the long story short; is it possible to obtain an Artifact schematic from a Premium schematic thru reverse engineering?

Because i have numerous Premium schematics that i have reverse engineered numerous times to obtain their Prototype counter parts. But i am uncertain if these Prototype counter parts are able to upgrade another level (to Artifact )thru reverse engineering...

I have been reverse engineering a tier 1 Prototype numerous times to no avail.. x.x Did i miss something? :0

Edited by ChaosMarky

In short yes...

If it starts with a green, you R/E to blue then you R/E that blue to a purple and your done.

If you start with a blue you R/E to purple, you then can R/E that purple till you learn another purple with an extra bonus stat

Same concept its just where you start and what mats you use.. its also alot harder starting at a blue you wil lhave to destroy alot more mats

I've been destroying a lot to the point that i'm having doubts.. x.x

But thanks! ;p Also.. I've heard rumors of armor crafters being able to craft Critical orange gear (with augments)! :0 Is this true/possible??!? :eek:

See the sticky. All is answered in there :)