Gotta love f2ps and referreds...

ToMyMa

Got a match where I had 30 kills and 5 assists! (TDM)*

:rak_03:

Please send more baddies!

Sorry for no pic, computer's kind of bugged (or I might've misspressed a button)

*Disclaimer: This thread is meant as a joke, so take it easy. But it is true, nonetheless

You're such a hero. Mommy must be proud of you.

Maybe we should nominate you for the Aces thread since you're such a great pilot?

I know it's joke, but there are alot of people who do this on a regular basis and are proud of it and think they are great pilots. :rolleyes:

Edited by Sindariel

Maybe we should nominate you for the Aces thread since you're such a great pilot?

I know it's joke, but there are alot of people who do this on a regular basis and are proud of it and think they are great pilots. :rolleyes:

Well, it was only meant as a mere joke, but I might add that it was a 12v12 game :p

First time I've seen it on my server, or heard of it, at least.

Though it doesn't really show anything, as my opponents were... incompetent and incapable of doing anything...

Well said.

If you were truly good, you'd have switched to a ship that challenged you against all those "bads".

He didn't mention his 27 deaths.

Got two deaths, I think :p

Also, I flew my Pike (not mastered yet) for the majority of the match, and flew my FF in the beginning (only got 5 kills there, though) and I flew my Quarrel, but to surprisingly fail horribly at it (a moderate 3-4 kills there).

So I wouldn't exactly say that I flew an OP ship, because last I checked Pike wasn't on that list.

When you go 34 kills and 16 assists with no deaths against a team of new pilots, I'll consider you solid. Farming newbs is nice for KD, but I prefer to play with people that're on my level / better than me because I get better. Point + Click does nothing for knowing how to read a battlefield and determining the right moment to perform the right action at that second

EDIT: I know you're joking, and congrats for getting 30+ kills! Definitely not the easiest thing to do

Edited by SammyGStatus

Why? Why would I want to play a ship I don't consider as much fun, much less handicap myself with it?

It's called sportsmanship...

I regularly challenge other experienced pilots when faced with all 2 ship newbies to fly a bomber using lasers only in a TDM. It makes it less frustrating for the poor new pilots on the other side, makes it more challenging for you and your friends, and hones your flying/controlling of a bomber/power management/etc.

I keep a couple non-upgrade stock ships for matches like this, it's not fun to ion the crap out of half their team and pick them off one by one after.

What I find most distressing about this thread, it was his first 12v12 match ever. Bioware needs to think about atleast regional GSF queues if not one merged queue or GSF is going to die.

I regularly challenge other experienced pilots when faced with all 2 ship newbies to fly a bomber using lasers only in a TDM. It makes it less frustrating for the poor new pilots on the other side, makes it more challenging for you and your friends, and hones your flying/controlling of a bomber/power management/etc.

I'm pretty sure this is the best reason I've seen yet to fly a bomber. I may finally pick one up just so I can do this when needed.

I keep a couple non-upgrade stock ships for matches like this, it's not fun to ion the crap out of half their team and pick them off one by one after.

What I find most distressing about this thread, it was his first 12v12 match ever. Bioware needs to think about atleast regional GSF queues if not one merged queue or GSF is going to die.

Wait what? I didn't say it was my first 12v12 - I've had those plenty of times on ToFN. I just made this thread to point out how terrible f2ps usually are :p

But, in their defense, I've been playing since launch.