E3 is coming soon

darthf-ttyranno

How many 3 yr old F2P MMOs make a big splash at E3? Wouldn't that be unlikely?

Don't they have a cantina hangout thingy right outside E3?

They could reveal something there. It wouldn't make a big splash at E3 itself, but it would stir up interest (and hate) on the forums here.

Don't they have a cantina hangout thingy right outside E3?

They could reveal something there. It wouldn't make a big splash at E3 itself, but it would stir up interest (and hate) on the forums here.

I'm not sure tbh...San Diego was their last stop it looks like. I hope we hear something because it's E3 time, but I doubt we'll see SWTOR ever mentioned at E3 again.

How many 3 yr old F2P MMOs make a big splash at E3? Wouldn't that be unlikely?

I don't know. How many are run by publishers who have a big presentation show at the exposition?

But, no, I'm just hoping for a trailer or a video doc. There's supposed to be a big 3.0 expansion released by the end of the year and all we know is literally what I just typed. E3's as good a time as any to put something out there . . . not too mention just how quiet the devs have been these past few weeks.

I don't know. How many are run by publishers who have a big presentation show at the exposition?

But, no, I'm just hoping for a trailer or a video doc. There's supposed to be a big 3.0 expansion released by the end of the year and all we know is literally what I just typed. E3's as good a time as any to put something out there . . . not too mention just how quiet the devs have been these past few weeks.

I agree, E3 would be the perfect place to inject more life into this game.

I admire your optimism! I'm trying to be realistic, not pessimistic...so please don't read me as being argumentative...I certainly hope you're correct, but SWTOR isn't even mentioned in quarterly reports, nor was it mentioned last year if I recall correctly...

I am hopeful for a mention about 3.0 and the next RotHC-style expansion. A trailer would be nice, but even a conformation about what it entails would be good. We will just have to wait and see...

I admire your optimism! I'm trying to be realistic, not pessimistic...so please don't read me as being argumentative...I certainly hope you're correct, but SWTOR isn't even mentioned in quarterly reports, nor was it mentioned last year if I recall correctly...

It usually is mentioned in quarterly reports, but this last one didn't mention a single "old" game IIRC... and that's because EA is trying to reassure the investors that they are looking forward by basically pointing at all the new stuff they are releasing and saying "hey, look at all this new stuff we are making".

That's why they didn't mention any old games in the quarterly this year I think.

It's actually been a pretty boring day for video games. The only thing that I'd certainly try is "Inside" (the people who made "Limbo"), however, that's going to be an xbone exclusive for a few months sadly.

While it did look interesting, I'd have to see more of the DMC/How to train your dragon hybrid game to see if it's worth it. The game's name is "Scalebound".

There was another game that was Fable-like (forget the name) that pretty much screamed "Shrek" with all the various NPC comments as they were fighting bad guys...

They make "sunset overdrive" seem like the next biggest thing like that over the top shooter that was released a while back (forget the name), I think it was sort of like a rail shooter.

EDIT: The game reminded me of "Bulletstorm".

Then there was the whole "Let's cram as much Halo as we can". I'm sure all the 13 year old boys are excited about Halo 5...

Edited by MasterFeign