The Unyielding Title

kill bonethrasher. just got this title on my 2nd alt tonight.

Thank you very much. My guild got shafted then. We killed Karagga with 24 minutes to spare. Sent in the ticket.

didn't reset and had original group. We'll see what the CS droid says.

From the time you kill bonethrasher or the time you step into the instance?

Zone in to Karagga dying. It is not first combat or first boss kill to Karagga. You cannot reset the instance at any time after zoning in either or you will forfeit the achievement.

I have both Unyielding and Infernal and on the various times we've screwed around or tested the first combat/first boss death the title was not given to those that had yet to receive it.

So unless a dev posts to correct me if i'm actually wrong here I really hope they do for simple clarification, it is zone in to completion and we've tested other scenarios to come to this conclusion.

Edited by SageH

Also, if the raid leader DC's, the title will not be awarded.

I haven't experienced this, but without experiencing it I honestly believe it. It falls in line perfectly with how warzones would refuse to credit for daily/weeklies if the original WZ leader left the match.

I haven't experienced this, but without experiencing it I honestly believe it. It falls in line perfectly with how warzones would refuse to credit for daily/weeklies if the original WZ leader left the match.

Yep, its rather unfortunate these situations were not forseen by bioware, but them's the rocks. Makes the title more rare (if it's rare at all), but for the wrong reasons.

Do you know if BioWare will give it back to us if we bug report it? I doesn't seem right that my guildies should suffer because of my dc.

I would personally find unyielding titles to be rather minuscule in the realm of problems that need to be fixed.

Do you know if BioWare will give it back to us if we bug report it? I doesn't seem right that my guildies should suffer because of my dc.

I have heard of many people being frustrated that CS wouldn't reward the title after they felt they earned it. I have NEVER heard of any guilds that were rewarded the title. I honestly wouldn't expect it. Sure it's worth a try but don't get your hopes up.

If you've done it once, you can do it again, go next lockout and get your title ;)

I have heard of many people being frustrated that CS wouldn't reward the title after they felt they earned it. I have NEVER heard of any guilds that were rewarded the title. I honestly wouldn't expect it. Sure it's worth a try but don't get your hopes up.

If you've done it once, you can do it again, go next lockout and get your title ;)

Pretty much this. My guild missed out on the Infernal title prob .. 4-5 times because of Ancient Pylons locking up and the panels then not unlocking at all without forcibly resetting the zone if the panels unlocked at all (We had them lock up and never unlock until the Tuesday maintenance server reset once, now that sucks).

Retroactively receiving the title falls in line with a boss bugging and not dropping loot, BW won't retroactively reward loot because their own system failed. They aren't likely to retroactively reward the title because their own mechanics or network failures gimped you out of your reward. It's happened to the best of us, multiple times.. Really just gotta solider on.

Edited by SageH

Pretty much this. My guild missed out on the Infernal title prob .. 4-5 times because of Ancient Pylons locking up and the panels then not unlocking at all without forcibly resetting the zone if the panels unlocked at all (We had them lock up and never unlock until the Tuesday maintenance server reset once, now that sucks).

Retroactively receiving the title falls in line with a boss bugging and not dropping loot, BW won't retroactively reward loot because their own system failed. They aren't likely to retroactively reward the title because their own mechanics or network failures gimped you out of your reward. It's happened to the best of us, multiple times.. Really just gotta solider on.

I will address this post as I've experienced both finishing KP in under two hours and not gotten the loot from a boss kill.

We had a stopwatch on KP and downed him with over 20 minutes left. We were not awarded the title.

On another occasion we downed Soa and were unable to loot before server reset.

Tickets were sent in on both occasions. A month after the Soa incident they sent loot to a few of us. We do not expect to hear back about the KP run.

I will address this post as I've experienced both finishing KP in under two hours and not gotten the loot from a boss kill.

We had a stopwatch on KP and downed him with over 20 minutes left. We were not awarded the title.

On another occasion we downed Soa and were unable to loot before server reset.

Tickets were sent in on both occasions. A month after the Soa incident they sent loot to a few of us. We do not expect to hear back about the KP run.

A month later? Might as well do nothing, that's just silly.

Guild just got the Infernal title by killing Soa 52 minutes after killing Annihilation droid. I gave lead to another officer, just in case, for the run. We did wipe once, no resets. The wipe did, however, make gharj get back up after killing him.