APAC PvP'ers move to The Bastion

Siphorus

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For sure.

I know people already made up their mind as to where they are going to transfer to, but man don't wait around for the transfers. Those of you who already have rerolled, just start playing with us :)

And to all those naysayers who say we can't be competitive with our ping, please see below exhibit A:

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2867/screenshot2013050110450.jpg

Come play ranked with us :)

For sure.

I know people already made up their mind as to where they are going to transfer to, but man don't wait around for the transfers. Those of you who already have rerolled, just start playing with us :)

And to all those naysayers who say we can't be competitive with our ping, please see below exhibit A:

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2867/screenshot2013050110450.jpg

Come play ranked with us :)

1 million in a 20 minute civil war? you go son real competitive

close game

Yeah man in the very last minute they capped mid but we capped their off-point at almost exactly the same time. They out DPS'd us so we died a bunch more but we held it together luckily. Still playing around with team builds at the moment and we definitely have a long way to go but we're constantly improving and most importantly having a bunch of fun playing against top competition (even when we lose).

What was the dps? would be interested to find out

I'm at work but will check my home computer to see if I have it and let you know. I'm sure definitely not as high as your last effort on the individual records thread.

hate to say it, but it is 2.0 man... I mean I aint saying you did bad, but it's pretty standard, I mean even your mando almost got 1 mil. Lol

Way off-topic man. I've never claimed to be good at sentinel. Just saying, we were up against a good team and we managed to win = we were competitive.

Way off-topic man. I've never claimed to be good at sentinel. Just saying, we were up against a good team and we managed to win = we were competitive.

No, no. Just saying, taking jabs at each other is silly when the damage is much higher since 2.0...

And tbh even though scits did higher dps, he's under 55 everything is higher u55 so you'd have to be putting out a ******** to get near it.

Edited by Antiskeptic

No, no. Just saying, taking jabs at each other is silly when the damage is much higher since 2.0...

And tbh even though scits did higher dps, he's under 55 everything is higher u55.

Yeah man I thought you all would be proud that we're doing our APAC roots proud by winning some games against the Americans :)

1 million in a 20 minute civil war? you go son real competitive

It's very easy to criticise and make some whity remarks and not back the them up.

Taking into consideration many variables in the game any experienced rated player that is not trolling will conclude that the DMg was good. Maybe not out of this world but def good.

First variable is deaths. Elite died 7 times which creates down time. He was out of the fight for significant amounts of time but managed to deal good DMg.

Second variable. Protection. 45k prot from a dps shadow and 71k from a dps guardian.

These are taunt protection figures so they are not a simple matter of redirecting DMg. Taunt protection erases DMg.

U can bet that as elite was the main dps most of the taunts would have been directed his way.

Then we have the guard component of the main tank which it's hard to tell how much of that was attributed to taunts.

So as I said no the DMg is not out of this world but it is a decent effort when considering he circumstances.

For the record my current win/loss ratio on the bastion is 10 wins 26 losses.

In comparison to my MDN toons I am 60 wins 30 losses.

It's safe to say the comp is harder on the bastion but we still manage to get wins And even in defeat we are competitive.

It's very easy to criticise and make some whity remarks and not back the them up.

Taking into consideration many variables in the game any experienced rated player that is not trolling will conclude that the DMg was good. Maybe not out of this world but def good.

First variable is deaths. Elite died 7 times which creates down time. He was out of the fight for significant amounts of time but managed to deal good DMg.

Second variable. Protection. 45k prot from a dps shadow and 71k from a dps guardian.

These are taunt protection figures so they are not a simple matter of redirecting DMg. Taunt protection erases DMg.

U can bet that as elite was the main dps most of the taunts would have been directed his way.

Then we have the guard component of the main tank which it's hard to tell how much of that was attributed to taunts.

So as I said no the DMg is not out of this world but it is a decent effort when considering he circumstances.

For the record my current win/loss ratio on the bastion is 10 wins 26 losses.

In comparison to my MDN toons I am 60 wins 30 losses.

It's safe to say the comp is harder on the bastion but we still manage to get wins And even in defeat we are competitive.

lmfao well my troll was on him because his a massive tool but i can make it about the elite if you want

but grats on winning against a substandard team by them being unresponsive

Edited by Jumpchan

lmfao well my troll was on him because his a massive tool but i can make it about the elite if you want

but grats on winning against a substandard team by them being unresponsive

Sorry Jump but remind me what team you were on 1.2 - 1.6? Thanks cupcake.

Edited by iheartnyc

Sorry Jump but remind me what team you were on 1.2 - 1.6? Thanks cupcake.

only if you remind me of yours good sir

oh wait none

you were playing gw2 wernt you?

i did polietly ask you and youre bfs to stop trying to show the ficked side of the bastion

not that i ever think transfers will happen, but you have never been a good pvp player, and the sheer fact YOU are considered the main dps is a joke so please stay on the bastion WHICH you have now played longer then you played the apac servers for, and stop considering yourself part of our community

oh and btw i have always been a pve player with pvp on the side, is it sad then even i know you are crap

and please dont stop i do enjoy this troll

Edited by Jumpchan

only if you remind me of yours good sir

oh wait none

you were playing gw2 wernt you?

i did polietly ask you and youre bfs to stop trying to show the ficked side of the bastion

not that i ever think transfers will happen, but you have never been a good pvp player, and the sheer fact YOU are considered the main dps is a joke so please stay on the bastion WHICH you have now played longer then you played the apac servers for, and stop considering yourself part of our community

oh and btw i have always been a pve player with pvp on the side, is it sad then even i know you are crap

and please dont stop i do enjoy this troll

Lol I played GW2 with some guys from <Offline> from August to November while also playing SWTOR. Time played on MDN - April to November. Time played on Bastion - January to May. Can you count? Thanks.

I don't remember playing with or against you so I won't comment on your skills (or lack thereof).

haha nice straws

bet youd be hard pressed to find anyone who played with you since gw2

but if what you say is true, then i became very active in pvp around august youd think youd remember a guy thats in almost every warzone

Edited by Jumpchan

haha nice straws

bet youd be hard pressed to find anyone who played with you since gw2

Lol not really and not sure how any of this is relevant. Oh right, you're trolling, none of it is supposed to make any sense.