Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I hope lana and scourge more story is planed for them.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
I hope lana and scourge more story is planed for them.

Frostt
04.29.2020 , 07:45 AM | #1
don't make them throw away characters where it is one and done like so many of the old class sidekicks have been. make them main characters and use them going forward..

SteveTheCynic
04.29.2020 , 08:10 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Frostt View Post
don't make them throw away characters where it is one and done like so many of the old class sidekicks have been. make them main characters and use them going forward..
I think you mean "Kira". Lana Beniko is with us for the long term, of that there can be no doubt.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
I never had a Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language

Zehal
04.30.2020 , 06:58 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
I think you mean "Kira". Lana Beniko is with us for the long term, of that there can be no doubt.
I sometimes wonder if she in the end becomes the main villain... or becomes posses by Abeloth or a Valkorion type of force entity... I mean she knows soooooo much from our character and honestly I could never see her as betraying us willingly... she is quite unique for a Sith.

AH what am I talking about! She one of my most love character, if this happen it would just be terrible I would get so many RPG feels! lol

dewayne
05.09.2020 , 02:34 AM | #4
I think Lana, Senya, Acrcann are the three companions sides treek the HKs. That have your back no matterwhat. plus your romance if different. Senya, Arcann only if they are alive of cousre
Darlenee, Dewaynee Morningstar
Republic Trooper, Jedi Knight
I'm a life taker and a heartbreaker

SteveTheCynic
05.09.2020 , 10:12 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by dewayne View Post
I think Lana, Senya, Acrcann are the three companions sides treek the HKs. That have your back no matterwhat. plus your romance if different. Senya, Arcann only if they are alive of cousre
Curiously, the only three companions that *everyone* has immediately prior to Onslaught are Lana, T7 and Gault. For all of the others, there's at least one way each to kill them, ignore them, exile them, leave them to die, get them killed by someone else, etc.

To be sure, everybody has more than *just* those three, but those are the only ones that everyone has at that point.

After Onslaught, it's less clear, although there's an implication that
Spoiler
are only permanent for Jedi Knights.
I never had a Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language

Plactus
05.11.2020 , 03:32 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Curiously, the only three companions that *everyone* has immediately prior to Onslaught are Lana, T7 and Gault. For all of the others, there's at least one way each to kill them, ignore them, exile them, leave them to die, get them killed by someone else, etc.
Raina Temple? Or does she not join if you skip over that part of the story?

SteveTheCynic
05.12.2020 , 12:34 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Plactus View Post
Raina Temple? Or does she not join if you skip over that part of the story?
Good spot. You're right, she joins you if you skip past that point.