Chiss Smuggler

Jenzali

I LOL'd. :D

I encountered a few of those non-class specific ones on my Chiss Consular and when I played my smuggler I wondered how those options would pan out. I'd say they should edit them a bit for species recognition but then I actually do find them kind of funny/ironic that way.

Thought you might find this conversation with Hall Hood interesting:

@hallhood Any chance of some day revisiting species recognition in quests for things like this: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5696401#post5696401 … I admit it is funny.

@--- That's one of my many points of pain in our current game. When those lines were written playing Chiss wasn't an option. Sigh.

@hallhood Oh, I bet. Were Chiss added as playable pretty late, or just didn't think they'd ever be on the Repub side?

@--- Both! If we had known in advance, I'm sure Jennifer would have written an alternate joke involving Ugnaughts.

@hallhood Haha, interesting. Thanks for the insight. Is revising it even a possibility?

@--- It is possible--and on the to-do list.

to be fair it was a problem right from the start. my scoundrel is a cyborg, and on either nar shaddaa or coruscant she was chatted up by some women who had a problem with 'these nasty machine monsters' (don't know the exact saying anymore, it's been a while and my gunslinger isn't played up to that point yet)

so basically she goes on ranting about how these abominations must be stopped - preferably killed grusomly. my character even goes all 'you mean cyborgs, don't you?' and then the woman goes on about how they are all vile and nasty and really really really needs my char to help her.

da fck?

I had a similar issue playing a Sith Pureblood knight.

I get the character to Tatooine and all's going well. Then I fight and defeat Lord Praven, probably one of the best characters in the game, imo. So he turns to me and says something like, "The Jedi Order would never accept a Sith Pureblood into their ranks, surely!" And right then the camera image shows my character's face full-front, complete with his Sith Pureblood features glaring away.

I laughed myself silly.

I get the character to Tatooine and all's going well. Then I fight and defeat Lord Praven, probably one of the best characters in the game, imo. So he turns to me and says something like, "The Jedi Order would never accept a Sith Pureblood into their ranks, surely!" And right then the camera image shows my character's face full-front, complete with his Sith Pureblood features glaring away.

I laughed myself silly.

That is hilarious.

I laughed myself silly.

That one could also be taken seriously as well. If the implication is that the JK is not accepted or in good standing in the order.

I had this problem with my Miraluka Sniper (lol) in Balmorra, Darth Lachriss said something along the lines of "what do you see behind those force blind eyes?"...erm lolwot?

Haha, I didn't even think about that one. That's great.

Though the idea of a blind sniper itself is funny. Snipe wtih the Force!