Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

which light sabre colour looks better?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
which light sabre colour looks better?

Ridickilis
01.28.2013 , 02:23 PM | #31
As far as Kira and the Sentinel/Shadow argument goes, in one of the earliest missions she does 'sneak around' the spaceport to see what "she can dig up" (her words). She's defiantly doing some reconnaissance there, not something I would task a Sent to do.

As far as the color crystal combo's, I use a yellow crystal on my Guardian. On my Sent I like a blue main hand and green off hand.

ScarletBlaze
01.28.2013 , 02:37 PM | #32
Regarding Kira not really sure what she is other than what my friend says her stats and her amor are:

Light Armor
Willpower and Endurance

Those stats are for Jedi Consular not the Jedi knights.
(Both Shadows and Sages use the same type of armor and stats the only difference is that shadow has a double blade and the sage a single)

Jedi Sentinels

Medium Armor
Strength and Endurance

Jedi Guardians
Heavy Armor
Strength and Endurace

Back on topic: I would prefer a silver crystal but ike the white on my shadow.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

Ridickilis
01.28.2013 , 02:47 PM | #33
^^^Well to be fair to those discussing this, I believe they are coming from a lore standpoint not a game mechanic standpoint.

She is without a doubt considered a Shadow in game (because of her stats and gear use). They were discussing the merits of her being incorrectly labeled as a shadow by the devs.

_biddan_
01.30.2013 , 04:55 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Ridickilis View Post
As far as Kira and the Sentinel/Shadow argument goes, in one of the earliest missions she does 'sneak around' the spaceport to see what "she can dig up" (her words). She's defiantly doing some reconnaissance there, not something I would task a Sent to do.

As far as the color crystal combo's, I use a yellow crystal on my Guardian. On my Sent I like a blue main hand and green off hand.
it's a generator,not a force stealth,on kotor you can do the same as a sentinel.
i think that sentinels in this game should use both a double bladed saber or a pair of sabers,the dmg is the same but double bladed sabers are much cooler.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Ridickilis
01.30.2013 , 08:51 AM | #35
lol yeah nvm

Greyle
01.30.2013 , 05:07 PM | #36
Thread derailed.

Let's get it back on topic or close it please.
Darth Kaa'tana 50 Juggernaut Master G'reyle 55 Guardian
Master Judaes 50 Sentinel Darth Venim 50 Marauder
Darth An'ath 50 Sorcerer Darth G'alen 55 Juggernaut

DeZSpinZ
01.31.2013 , 01:23 AM | #37
I love the Cyan Crystal,. Looks so nice on my Guardian.