Lets Pass Some Time for TaunTaun Fawns!

EricMusco

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oaceen with the correct answer! Well done.

Alright folks. Now that everything is back up and operational I will leave you to roam the galaxy, kill some baddies, etc. Thank you all so much for playing with us today! As a parting gift, YOU GET A TAUNFAWN AND YOU GET A TAUNFAWN AND YOU GET A TAUNFAWN.

HXRU-5KYM-YBEA-TGY3

DED2-GJJJ-Q9B5-EGX3

BUSD-22C8-RTSV-ATHX

F3GP-W7XM-457U-FEWL

B433-HW55-Z3Y2-VHHW

3F3B-JEQ7-6KWZ-TXXG

ASD2-DTV8-D49W-VXG2

2VWP-KY88-LU8J-YU8P

67UY-HKK6-FS7N-DNGL

GHJZ-BQY5-STMK-F8HZ

2SG9-QEEZ-STGA-68ZZ

38WU-S5LE-YHFK-MJZ4

2RKB-VUTB-827V-HJ7P

DAKP-FXBA-ABSN-S9F2

GWAK-3TWA-2G9P-5574

CMLR-2Z79-XZFV-CBQE

AP8Q-L9JX-ZR7W-E3RQ

BLP2-Z5G6-P67E-MPGC

AS8U-VDG4-E2B8-28PM

HWS4-6G5C-XBF8-V3RU

64CU-KTFM-Q64T-VF6T

BFH4-BP58-75X7-Z3HM

GJVE-DGFV-PDCB-699D

2W85-LD7N-SM9A-2K7S

6FPK-U3GT-SCQS-7L7E

H6M9-U46X-68W6-9MZK

HXU2-S7YL-6RAM-ZG7Q

2JSB-G2HV-TXNG-8JZV

3DJ2-DNG4-83CR-UQF6

7GWV-AR54-5E8Y-SA8H

-eric

So sad, I didn't get one :( I was hoping I would as consolation for taking the day off for nothing...

Alright folks. Now that everything is back up and operational I will leave you to roam the galaxy, kill some baddies, etc. Thank you all so much for playing with us today! As a parting gift, YOU GET A TAUNFAWN AND YOU GET A TAUNFAWN AND YOU GET A TAUNFAWN.

-eric

Oh... awesome - so glad it got done when no APAC players stood a chance of getting one. Because the short-notice maintenance change wasn't enough.

HXRU-5KYM-YBEA-TGY3

DED2-GJJJ-Q9B5-EGX3

BUSD-22C8-RTSV-ATHX

F3GP-W7XM-457U-FEWL

B433-HW55-Z3Y2-VHHW

3F3B-JEQ7-6KWZ-TXXG

ASD2-DTV8-D49W-VXG2

2VWP-KY88-LU8J-YU8P

67UY-HKK6-FS7N-DNGL

GHJZ-BQY5-STMK-F8HZ

2SG9-QEEZ-STGA-68ZZ

38WU-S5LE-YHFK-MJZ4

2RKB-VUTB-827V-HJ7P

DAKP-FXBA-ABSN-S9F2

GWAK-3TWA-2G9P-5574

CMLR-2Z79-XZFV-CBQE

AP8Q-L9JX-ZR7W-E3RQ

BLP2-Z5G6-P67E-MPGC

AS8U-VDG4-E2B8-28PM

HWS4-6G5C-XBF8-V3RU

64CU-KTFM-Q64T-VF6T

BFH4-BP58-75X7-Z3HM

GJVE-DGFV-PDCB-699D

2W85-LD7N-SM9A-2K7S

6FPK-U3GT-SCQS-7L7E

H6M9-U46X-68W6-9MZK

HXU2-S7YL-6RAM-ZG7Q

2JSB-G2HV-TXNG-8JZV

3DJ2-DNG4-83CR-UQF6

7GWV-AR54-5E8Y-SA8H

-eric

So Eric...

What about us who where happy to get back in the game and missed out on these codes???

Edited by PeterGun-SWE

ERIC,

As much as this might anger others,,,,and I posted on another thread. Im sure Im one of the top five percent of people who dump money into this game. You can look it up and see.

So with that....my account and wifes, hers has a 2 in it, when you check, and this was her day off, we ll be looking for some taun taun codes in our mail.

It would be nice to see some appreciation back, since with the amount of money I have spent, Im sure I paid the rent on your office building for several months... :)

Thanks, I hope to see some love thrown back my way.

ERIC,

As much as this might anger others,,,,and I posted on another thread. Im sure Im one of the top five percent of people who dump money into this game. You can look it up and see.

So with that....my account and wifes, hers has a 2 in it, when you check, and this was her day off, we ll be looking for some taun taun codes in our mail.

It would be nice to see some appreciation back, since with the amount of money I have spent, Im sure I paid the rent on your office building for several months... :)

Despite the self-aggrandizing tone of your post, I'm curious as to why you would even entertain the thought that you deserve anything more than the others who pay absurd amounts of money into this game? Were you peeved by the extension of the maintenance? If so, would you like a refund of the time you were out? Let's go ahead and review what you're entitled too should that occur.

$14.99 per month.

$.499 cents per day.

$.02 cents per hour.

$.000346 cents per minute

Let's say that maintenance was extended by six hours (not sure what the actual total was, but the breakdown is here). That's $.12 cents for you and your wife. That's all your entitled to *IF* anyone would even moll the idea that a credit was due to you. So all of your expenditures on the cartel market, out-of-game swag, and other Bioware related derring do mean nothing. I most likely spend as much as you do, and I will not be looking for a free tauntaun fawn or anything else. So if you must stomp your feet and cry to the community about your situation, remember that you are out PENNIES. If you would like, I WILL send you some pennies to keep you quiet.

This is why can't ever have nice things.

ERIC,

You and me both. Between subscribing and the hundreds that I've spent on Cartel Coins, why am I addicted to this stuff, I'm constantly wondering why nothing is ever done to show appreciation in acknowledgement to this.

Despite the self-aggrandizing tone of your post, I'm curious as to why you would even entertain the thought that you deserve anything more than the others who pay absurd amounts of money into this game? Were you peeved by the extension of the maintenance? If so, would you like a refund of the time you were out? Let's go ahead and review what you're entitled too should that occur.

$14.99 per month.

$.499 cents per day.

$.02 cents per hour.

Let's say that maintenance was extended by six hours (not sure what the actual total was, but the breakdown is here). That's $.12 cents for you and your wife. That's all your entitled to *IF* anyone would even moll the idea that a credit was due to you. So all of your expenditures on the cartel market, out-of-game swag, and other Bioware related derring do mean nothing. I most likely spend as much as you do, and I will not be looking for a free tauntaun fawn or anything else. So if you must stomp your feet and cry to the community about your situation, remember that you are out PENNIES. If you would like, I WILL send you some pennies to keep you quiet.

I think that guy's point was that if other folks are randomly able to score TaunFawns via a random giveaway like this, then he deserves one too. Not that he's entitled to it simply because of the maintenance extension.

That said, I think it's an absurd "demand". I agree completely with your last line - it's folks like this that will give Eric (and/or other BW folks) second thoughts next time he's got something to give away. For most of us, this little trivia game was a random bit of diversion, something to keep our attention while the servers were down. That's all it should have been, but this guy and others like him want to turn it into something more.

If the whiners here are looking for a subscriber appreciation offering, then ask for that. Don't urinate on what was basically just a nice gesture from the BW team.

$14.99 per month.

$.499 cents per day.

$.02 cents per hour.

Lawl, first off tool. Its good to know you can do math. Good for you. Golf clap.

One, dont talk about me or act like you know me, by typing your big thought out post of really, nothing.

I am actually in the top 2 percent of people who spend more money then most, Id say, and yes I do feel I and my wife should get some compensation for all the crap service, crap customer service, etc. You dont know what we have went thru, anything. So for you, in your jealousy over my disposable income, talking about who is entitled or you think know and your big math thing, is rude. Go troll someone else. Its funny theres always one chump like you, well more actually, considering the people who actually post. I rarely post other then recently to complain about the complete lack of customer service and communication. Which as it shows in MANY other posts, to be true and rampant. I play still, and pay, yes a sub, in hopes this game will turn around. Again what I do,is none of your business. No one stomped their feet, which maybe you did, and trust me you havent spent what I have spent. I spent so much, I was shut down for that month. Capped it. So you be quiet, go back to your basement, or whereever it is you dwell, and stay there. No one cried, but you are in your post, trying to look like a adult with your storytelling of my situation. And last I checked, since it does look like you can read....I started with Eric, not you or the community. If I had his number...Id of called him. But I had to post here in a thread that he was monitoring..

And to end with your witty quote...lol so fail.

Basically, I feel bad that I had to waste time, to even respond to you.

I think that guy's point was that if other folks are randomly able to score TaunFawns via a random giveaway like this, then he deserves one too. Not that he's entitled to it simply because of the maintenance extension.

That said, I think it's an absurd "demand". I agree completely with your last line - it's folks like this that will give Eric (and/or other BW folks) second thoughts next time he's got something to give away. For most of us, this little trivia game was a random bit of diversion, something to keep our attention while the servers were down. That's all it should have been, but this guy and others like him want to turn it into something more.

If the whiners here are looking for a subscriber appreciation offering, then ask for that. Don't urinate on what was basically just a nice gesture from the BW team.

And another waste of time, go read what I said to the first person who tried to be witty, and such. And as I saw, another who agrees with me, we who spend a absurb amount of money, feels the same. Which once its brought up, all lthe jealous people who cant, start running their mouths. Your the actual whiners, no one else.

Edited by ArostheJedi

A nice....hi we screwed up again....and again.... so umm heres some free stuff, so hopefully the rest of you who still pay to play dont leave for another game.

Hi....we screwed up the patch again...and again....so heres a free table and emote.....so.....

Nothing nice. Every suscriber should of just gotten something anyways. PERIOD.

These problems are happening way to much in this game as it is.

Quit being sheep and demand they take some action and fix their product. Oh thats right....we all have posted on here various things. I have played since beta, and their are bugs from beta that arent fixed, but lets keep the cash cow rolling. Instead of fixing the game.

Sad you people cant see this. But hey I want a taun taun to....