Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"Bruce: Focus of Game update 2.2 is guilds"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
"Bruce: Focus of Game update 2.2 is guilds"

Kesphin
06.13.2013 , 10:33 AM | #1
Quote:
New Feature! Characters in a guild will receive an XP and Reputation bonus based on the number of characters from unique accounts in the guild
And? That's it...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... What a joke... What a pity.

Where are guild quests, guild unlocks, etc? /facepalm
EAware, you killed the last breath of hope I had in that game.

P.S Everyone in my guild left the game because of your lazyness. /clap
Mantle of the force is full of newbies using dady's wallet now, not a single vet left.

ikinai
06.13.2013 , 10:39 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Glzmo View Post
Ridiculous indeed. Where are all the nifty features they promised us in the Guild summit over a year ago?
Well, I'm not supposed to tell anyone, but it's in patch 2.6. There will be a nifty guild vs. guild match play huttball also for the pvp guilds.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School
Is this referral mic on? It's free stuff and stuff, in game.

Lionflash
06.13.2013 , 10:40 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ikinai View Post
Well, I'm not supposed to tell anyone, but it's in patch 2.6. There will be a nifty guild vs. guild match play huttball also for the pvp guilds.
Who are you...

ikinai
06.13.2013 , 10:43 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Lionflash View Post
Who are you...
I wouldn't listen to me, I am the sower of discord

Darth Rumor is what they should call me
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School
Is this referral mic on? It's free stuff and stuff, in game.

Kesphin
06.13.2013 , 10:47 AM | #6
I heard in game update 4.9 we will get guild mails. Woot! Why only in 4.9? Well, because, you know, it takes a lot of work to do it. More, they have to hire a dev! It's awsome, never seen that much investment in a MMO.

/puke

Elear
06.13.2013 , 10:50 AM | #7
Haven't you heard? Nightmare modes are guild feature because most people need to be in guild to do them. Also new grafting recipies are guild feature because mostly guilds do HMs where mats drop.

Also, new pvp content in 2.4 will bew few things to buy for WZ comms, as you need to do pvp to get them.
Also, subscrtiber "benefits" promised for one weeklend or another in that stream, will be new cartel pack, because subscribers get 'free' CC. Or maybe another exp bonus.

TUXs
06.13.2013 , 10:53 AM | #8
Seriously, it's funny how little they actually do.

This is why, all the people thinking the SSSP is going to be some epic thing, just look at the quality of their latest 'content' patches. It's going to be "challenges" or co-op at best I bet.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Darth_Moonshadow
06.13.2013 , 10:54 AM | #9
Been here since Bet, and so is my guild. We're pretty happy. So yeah, some Vets are still kicking around here.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

Kesphin
06.13.2013 , 10:55 AM | #10
SSSP is a joke. They are just a bunch of incompetent greedy and lazy guys.