Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"Brief" = 30 min. and other problems

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
"Brief" = 30 min. and other problems

Qoojo
03.13.2012 , 11:21 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Vonric View Post
hehe me also. I have a long boring day at work today but this is making it soo much more entertaining.
This guy is having a good meltdown too

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=356736

This post is Wookie approved and
IEEE 9000 Ewok tested

mrdemith
03.13.2012 , 11:21 AM | #22
I find it funny that people get so upset about the little things when there are so many other issues that you could spend your time getting upset about. i read time and time again people bashing this game and all i have to say is look if you dont like it dont play! mistakes are made and crap happens so deal with it. You dont have to play if it upsets you that bad. take this time down go get something to eat chill out watch a tv show or something constructive. It is what it is.

DeathDiciple
03.13.2012 , 11:22 AM | #23
I'm used to brief meaning between 2 hours and 5 hours, 30 minutes is darn fast.
One good thing about bad company - can't rage on trivial things anymore fuses burned out already.

Vonric
03.13.2012 , 11:23 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Qoojo View Post
This guy is having a good meltdown too

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=356736
haha awesome i owe you one. This is going to make my day go by much quicker.
"You can run all your life,But not go anywhere." - Mike Ness

EnufThree
03.13.2012 , 11:23 AM | #25
Don't be such a baby. If you and others are raging this hardcore over 30 minutes of downtime, you are seriously lacking a life in the worst way possible.
I suppose getting a lyrium tattoo of breasts on my chest would make things better...

Averran
03.13.2012 , 11:25 AM | #26
Hello everyone,

We know that a number of you wish to discuss the current downtime and in order to keep the discussion together we ask that everyone use this thread. This will help to ensure our forums are tidy and everyone can participate in the ongoing conversation. We will be closing this thread, feel free to carry on there!