The Ebon Hawk Pen Pal Ring: IC Letter Exchange

Darth_Slaine

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have received no letters. :(

I did write one, but I don't know if it was received.

Ka'eth

Jedi Knight Sentinel/Republic

(level 47/Voss)

Zabrak goodie-two shoes, a little disenchanted with trying to be perfect all the time. Occasionally insufferable and generally socially maladroit, which is what comes from being raised in the Jedi Temple. Also disturbed by the existence of sithy Zabrak, as if she personally has to make up for their darkness. Kind, but serious and a bit of a loner.

Also a new alt (who I think I like better!):

Leverett

Smuggler Gunslinger/Republic

Twi'lek, soft-hearted big guy perpetually in need of credits so that he can purchase snazzy duds. Likes spiced nerf milk, and bantha steak when he can afford it. Can hold a grudge and gets exasperated easily. From one of the radical Matriachal Twi'lek clans, so he's respectful of women. Grew up into smuggling as a means of supplying his clan, consequently didn't spend much time with them after adolescence.

(level 18-ish/Taris)

Leverett are you still participating? I'll send you a letter!

You can add me:

Sira'ani

Republic side twi'lek female...can't remember what the rest of the OP wanted :p I don't RP the class she shows in game though so that's probably for the best.

Republic:

Raskar, disappointed idealist Smuggler (he prefers "free trader").

He fought in the last war, and learned there what Republic ideals were worth. From now on, credits only.

(Known to hang with a Trooper named Thalassa he met in a war zone he got grounded in, who reminds him a bit of his younger self. She'll learn-- though half of him wishes she didn't have to.)

Empire:

Flandry, pessimistic but dedicated Operative.

Believes the conquests of the last war are, long term, unsustainable. But while inevitable, their loss means death and suffering on a horrific scale. (And the end of his own luxurious perquisites.) So he's committed to shoring up the Empire as long as possible-- ideally, for his lifetime. Any retail betrayal or brutality is justified to stop entire worlds from being set on fire. Again.

(Something he considers hampered by the existence of a ruling class that views gratuitous abuse of power to be an end in itself. Not that he goes around advertising that last to Sith lords. :-) )

(posted in both threads, just in case. :-) )

Hello all,

We have a thread in place on this topic that this discussion can continue in. You can find that thread linked below. To help consolidate everything, and keep it all organized, we are going to close this thread now.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=213496

While we ask that you please continue your discussion in the above linked thread, please ensure your posts are constructive, on topic, and respectful.

Thank you.