Ohio Players!- Go Bucks!

AirTrooperDelta

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
I think I might. Are you usually Imp or Pub?

Both! I run dailies and weeklies on all my toons for reputation but have started building up 180 armor on my sent; now that I'm all 156/162+ on the rest I plan to run endgame evenly on all of them.

I do have a relatively new jugg (~lvl 18 I think) but have been srsly thinking about rolling a scoundrel since I love the smuggler story so much.

look me up and let me know! and of course you have an open guild invite on both sides though I'm sure you'll want to drop eventually for a more active, endgame guild if you join at all; I only ever pug since no endgamers I'm my guilds :/

anyway glad to meet ya :)

Both! I run dailies and weeklies on all my toons for reputation but have started building up 180 armor on my sent; now that I'm all 156/162+ on the rest I plan to run endgame evenly on all of them.

I do have a relatively new jugg (~lvl 18 I think) but have been srsly thinking about rolling a scoundrel since I love the smuggler story so much.

look me up and let me know! and of course you have an open guild invite on both sides though I'm sure you'll want to drop eventually for a more active, endgame guild if you join at all; I only ever pug since no endgamers I'm my guilds :/

anyway glad to meet ya :)

Well, I sent you a PM that I just made a trooper, so scoundrel would be perfect! :D