Bugged Diplomacy (Dark) 340 Missions

Himeji_Endless

Aloha All,

Just wanted to report and see if anyone else is having the same issue/bug as I am regarding Diplomacy (Dark) 340 missions. I've run many slicing lockbox missions and have gotten many before, but somehow w/ the gree event, the 340 level dark diplomacy missions are bugged when I try to run them w/ my normal 400 diplomacy character. I get a funny message like its not even a mission anymore and more like a schematic.

I've run many on the same character, so I know its not anything on my end. I've received about 5 of them so far and ended up just selling them off to an npc for credits. Its really weird - just wondering if anyone else has run across a similar issue?

Mahalos/Thanks

I hate to sound condescending or something like that, but are you sure havent already unlocked it and you are trying to unlock it again ?

I have had such a weird message when, for example, I unlock a 340,then immediately a 300. The lists might shuffle and you don't see the 340 anymore. You don't lose it. You just need to do the ship/fleet trick and the mission should appear again.

Those messages could be a bit better, but at least you don't consume (and waste) your mission tokens

Edited by wainot-keel

Good point - I know what you're talking about as I've run into that before as i was curious if I could run multiples of the same mission :) And no offense taken - thanks for the help/reply.

Ya, that's not the case here ... i can't even run 1 of those missions as the mission item in my inventory isn't even seen as such - its dark (pun) and not lit up as usable, even though my char has run them many times before. I suspect it had something to do w/ the Gree event. I'll test and report back to see if anything has changed after today's patch.