Mandalorian Raiders - Boarding Party loot chest bugged?

I ran Mandalorian Raiders for the first time lats night with three guildies and a pug healer and after we downed the second boss the loot chest was glowing (or that slightly blue coloration of something you can interact with) but none of us in the party could click on it. We finished the flashpoint and came back to see if we could loot it but it was still a no-go.

We submitted a ticket, but I'm curious if anyone else has encountered this before and if so, is it simply a known bug or could it perhaps have something to do with our strategy on the fight? Here is how we did it (on second attempt):

1) CCed the Twi'Lek

2) CCed the trooper

3) Tank pulled the two jedis

4) Group burned down the female Jedi (one dual wielding lightasbers)

5) Group dropped other jedi to 10%, then Twi'lek to 10% then trooper to 10%

6) Finished off each one at a time within 10-15 seconds.

At the start of the fight I pulled the two Jedis and fought them against the wall at the base of the ramp where you enter.

Anyway, I highly doubt the loot chest bugging was related to our strategy, but I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this and had any comments.

Thanks!!

yeah we had a similar issue the first run through we had. We had pulled the group to an LOS spot just inside the door way into the room. The chest bugged and we figured it was due to pulling them where we did, so the next run we just fought them on the platform where they stand and that seemed to work.

Can anyone else confirm a bugged chest if you dont move them?