So only nerf to bh mentioned and not sorc?

Gnite

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*** bioware? please tell me you are kidding!

Did they say BH only? No they didnt. IGN only gave an example (BH/Trooper do seem OP IMO, at least in PvE). Read it again it says 'changes across the board' - 'all classes are getting talent resets' - 'good news for some, not for others'.

..... really? :mad:

Im guessing the BH nerf mentioned is likely related to the DPS Merc spec with tracer missle..not exactly sure what they'd nerf on a BH tank spec :/ its probably the more balanced Bounty Hunter Build. I guess it just comes down to what AC you chose adn what tree your using.

Did they say BH only? No they didnt. IGN only gave an example (BH/Trooper do seem OP IMO, at least in PvE). Read it again it says 'changes across the board' - 'all classes are getting talent resets' - 'good news for some, not for others'.

..... really? :mad:

they get their info from bioware so obviously bioware felt the need to mention a nerf to bh and not the sorc and i want to know why..

they get their info from bioware so obviously bioware felt the need to mention a nerf to bh and not the sorc and i want to know why..

Because they wanted you to inconsolably and irrationally rage about it. Duh. They're obviously out to get you. Booga booga booga!!! :eek:

You think they know what they are doing?

As an assassin I can tell you, BH are NOT a problem from a balance standpoint...

Rock throwing sages and lightning sorc's need to go!

As a 61 Valor Assassin I can tell you Sages are the easiest kill for me even full BM ones.

The healers I just use all consumables and CDs and they go down so fast.

Im guessing the BH nerf mentioned is likely related to the DPS Merc spec with tracer missle..not exactly sure what they'd nerf on a BH tank spec :/ its probably the more balanced Bounty Hunter Build. I guess it just comes down to what AC you chose adn what tree your using.

The major change is instead of TM debuffing armor by 20 percent they are lowering it to 10 percent. That is the major change that I have seen in testing thus far. The problem with Tracer missle is the less armor a target has the more powerful the effects of all BH attacks. That probably needs a bit of a nerf imo and my main is a BH.

Hardly. If there' a one-button spammer above all others, it's BHs and their tstupid tracer missle.

Differance is that sorc/sage 1 button spam does damage and beeing instant and cc:s, while tracer/grav does quite crap damage, has induction, is easily interupted before it even goes off, and only kills together with other skills with cooldown.

As a 61 Valor Assassin I can tell you Sages are the easiest kill for me even full BM ones.

The healers I just use all consumables and CDs and they go down so fast.

No kidding. Especially us corruption healers. You guys are so the paper to our rocks. It's like faceroll left, faceroll right, done....dead healer....even when I'm evenly geared with you. The sage/sorc healers get squat for cc.

Differance is that sorc/sage 1 button spam does damage and beeing instant and cc:s, while tracer/grav does quite crap damage, has induction, is easily interupted before it even goes off, and only kills together with other skills with cooldown.

Tracer missle is no different than any other cast based attack other classes have. IE Snipe/Charge Burst etc. so the people complaining about it have no knowledge of the class whatsoever. The OP part of it is ignores 20 percent of the targets armor and that is what they are nerfing, each stack will now debuff 2 percent instead of 4.

Edited by solidkjames