Music for GSF

If you're a bit like me, the music of a movie or video game will make up a lot of your experience with said movie or video game. If so, you might have come to the conclusion, that the music that the game plays during a GSF match doesn't really create the atmosphere of a Star Wars-y space battle.

With that conclusion, I went looking for compilations of Star Wars space battle music. A short search provided me

. Unfortunately, it misses a lot of the true goodies in the original trilogy. (Need!)

What about you? What music/music-compilations do you use to create a Star Wars-y atmosphere while playing GSF?

I like the GSF music, though mostly because I don't want to bother to find the perfect sound settings for the 2 situations I need them in (when alone or with guildies on TS). Edited by Asbetos

I can't help myself, I know that my music is as far from Star Wars-y as it gets, but I just love to listen to Aces High when flying. If someone flies a few games in a row with me, they can easily detect the one with Aces High by seeing me perform double the performance. :) Edited by Slivovidze

I can't help myself, I know that my music is as far from Star Wars-y as it gets, but I just love to listen to Aces High when flying. If someone flies a few games in a row with me, they can easily detect the one with Aces High by seeing me perform double the performance. :)

Totally! Flew with it a couple of times and the only thing i was getting hit by were missiles because i couldn't hear the tone :D

Oh c'mon! You already know the right answer to this; Top Gun. Set no subtitutes.

...I really have listened it often while playing. Works like a charm. :D

I'd take out Danger Zone, Mighty Wings and Through the Fire for flying, rest is too slow to get the blood pumping enough for GSF (IMO ofc).