Knights of Darkbane - Republic Guild - Recruiting

Dalcassia

:sy_lightside:Knights of Darkbane:sy_lightside:

Defenders of the Republic

Guild Leaders: Dalara & Xemini

:sy_spacestation:

Knights of Darkbane is a small Republic guild that wishes to expand its membership. The group is composed of adult players, who are friends and family, ranging in age from mid-twenties to early sixties. We have singles, marrieds, parents, grandparents and siblings. All of us are experienced raiders, but we are neither elitist, nor hardcore. We are casual players, but do take our commitment to one another and the guild seriously. Our philosophy is simple: Real life comes first. This is a game. Have fun!

We are very sociable and look forward to welcoming newcomers into our virtual clan. To that end, we are searching for compatible people who will blend well with our easy going style of play. Our ultimate goal is to create a core group that will grow into a cohesive Ops team able to progress through endgame content.

Our ideal candidate is:

• Friendly, cooperative, willing to help, kind, and respectful toward others.

• The group is bi-coastal, so any North American time zone is fine.

• Age 18+ -- Adult language is tolerated in moderation as long as it does not become excessive, or obscene. In movie terms we are R-rated. We appreciate a good off-color joke, or bawdy remark, but we know where the line is and don’t cross it.

• If you are mature, have a good attitude, a sense of humor, are willing to wipe a few times to learn fight mechanics, are reliable and show up when you say you will, you will fit right in.

Drama queens and elitist snobs need not apply.

Hardcore players, we honor your dedication, but unless you are looking for a casual, laid-back change of pace, we are probably not the right guild for you. There are no server firsts swirling in the depths of our crystal ball.

To apply for membership, contact Xemini or Dalara through in-game mail, or reply to this post. You can also apply though our website at http://knightsofdarkbane.enjin.com

UPDATE: Our Ops nights are Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday evenings at 9pm ET / 6pm PT. We schedule Ops for all levels, from gearing runs for new 50s to progression runs for veteran raiders. We are 4/4 on Story Mode. Our progression team is working on EC & TFB HM, with plans to begin NiMs in the near future.

Edited by Dalcassia
update information

• 2 weeks later...

Great guild full of good people, just need some fresh blood in here! If you are looking for a friendly group to see content with, please apply.

Note: With the rise of alts, there might be some positions open outside of what is generally asked for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If you are still looking for a guild and want a laid back casual experience with a really great group of people, give us a shout out. Our focus is endgame, but we accept people of all levels. We are always willing to help our members and are gearing up a bunch of new 50's right now, while still working on progression with the primary Ops Team. :)

Good couple runs over the last few days getting our new 50s geared up! Still looking for more new friends! Any questions, feel free to message me in these forums or mail me in-game or visit the website. Check out our "Guild Standards" tab to get a better feel of what we are all about.

• 2 weeks later...
Grats to Kohl'ven and Indaria on getting new gear last night! Was a fun night and looking forward to more with our new members!

I might have to hit you guys up in game sometime. I just recently came back to TOR and seems like most of my guild has...stopped playing. Im a casual player whose real life certainly takes precedent but enjoy running with others and general BS over voice chat while playing. Currently have a level 44/45 Watchman Sentinel, and am trying to get back into the swing of things as far as my rotation goes.