whats the best class for 1v2?

ralphieceaser

Simple question, of course in a scenario where the other 2 players arent complete morons so skill isnt going to be enough if you are playing a weak class with few cc.

So which class do you think has the most power to deal with 2v1 situations?

Edited by ralphieceaser

I would have to say sentinel/marauder followed by Sage/Commando.

Why?

Sentinel in focus spec has great AOE DMG. Assuming both targets are grouped together Leap/Smash 9k dmg on both targets. Immediately grenade both targets, whichever one uses his CC break Awe and dps down the other target creating a 1v1 situation which the sentinel should win with guarded by force/stealth.

Sage/Commando: same strategy, force a target to use his CC break, 8 second mezz the target and dps the other target.

Scoundrel/operative survivability is too low in DPS spec and heal spec is not that OP.

Guardian/Juggernaught are basically maruaduers/sentinels without the the survivability.

Sniper/Gunslinger against two melee targets is probably doable with roots/pushbacks/stuns but against two ranged targets, LOS will prevent the slinger from killing the target, especially since they can't self heal.

Tank shadow/sin with DPS gear and shield. My record after 2.0 - 3 geaerd noobs. Pre 2.0 - 4 geared noobs or 2 good players(but i was hybrid). But in 2.5 they will reduce SH almost to zero. I think this is will be not so good to kill several players. Vs 2 geared noobs in deception spec almost imposible, too OP spec 1 on 1. I think good player can kill 2 noobs in any spec/class. Edited by helpmewin

Sins and shadows for sure. They have quite a bit of utility from stealth alone. Add that with the sexy hybrid spec. You got yourself a 1v2 dueling machine. Ofc its tougher with a healer, but its not impossible.

Mind you the class isn't OP. It is however easier to recover from a mistake with an assasin/shadow.

For one they toss out their stuns and cc's like hotcakes. Compare to other classes that hold off to the right moment, this class has the utility belt batman would be envious of.