Reclaimed Treasure Bug - Deshade doesn't appear in Hidden Hollow

Tolkyyn

I like to add that for me , tried this mission on my Sorc . And I can't even get there .

Got the Talisman . Then went Outside to get the Victory stone . Came back . Put them in Order (without space baring anything) . Using Talisman and NOTHING HAPPEND .

Tried it 10 Times . Relogged , Reset . Abondoned . Traveled elsewhere . And still Nothing .

Me and a guy , both of us been standing there trying again and again . Well he was able to teleport at least . I aint even gotten there .

Was using Delfy walktrough as well in case I did something wrong : http://dulfy.net/2016/04/05/swtor-chapter-12-story-and-alliance-recruitment-guide/

EDIT: Turn out I was missing a step . Customer service contacted me , and I was able to finish the quest . Hopefully , they will be able to fix yours . All the best to anyone who still has trouble with this quest .

Edited by SerraShar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had the EXACT same issue... my advice: don't waste your time, just RESTART the quest and do it over. The good news is it'll take you just 5 minutes, since you know what to do now.

As others pointed out, logout and login again doesn't work.

• 2 weeks later...
still happening i have reset the mission going on 10 times now i got into the cave no deshade follow the same steps even getting the tablet from outside got the medallion placed all the tablets in order like i did the first time got teleported but no deshade now its saying touching the medallion to artifact does nothing :mad: very disturbed by the lack of progress had same issue when trying to recruit the jawa had to reset the mission 5 times for it to take hold this time iam going on the 10 reset

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It's still bugged.

Try using the crystal in your mission inventory. There is a crystal you pick up, red looking, it attunes the medallion. When you place the tablets in the right spot and have the medallion attuned after touching the box with the now attuned medallion with the tablets in the right spot worked for me.

• 2 months later...
Try using the crystal in your mission inventory. There is a crystal you pick up, red looking, it attunes the medallion. When you place the tablets in the right spot and have the medallion attuned after touching the box with the now attuned medallion with the tablets in the right spot worked for me.

That's why this is a bug. We've already done everything you're suggesting and it will still bug out on us. Just did it to me today. Sometimes, it works, yeah. But not every time. This bug still needs fixing.

• 4 months later...

I know this is an older thread but as there was a fairly recent reply and I had trouble with the quest recently too, this is what worked for me:

- Make sure you aren't in the instance

- Reset quest

- Reset phase (do this by right-click your portrait, going into 'Phase' and 'Reset Local Phases')

Another person on Yavin 4 at the time also suggested I leave the phase, travel to my SH then come back, which I assume also does a phase-resetting kinda deal, though I did not try it.

Hope that works for anyone who may come across this prob! :o

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
In your inventory is a red gem.Double click it and the medalion will turn red .Now you can use it and Dashade will apear Sequence of the rune (the sith code) is the same. Good luck

Dude, learn to read. We've all clicked the red gem to complete the medallion, and yet there is still no Deshade after placing the correct tablets and touching the box with the medallion.

I know this is an older thread but as there was a fairly recent reply and I had trouble with the quest recently too, this is what worked for me:

- Make sure you aren't in the instance

- Reset quest

- Reset phase (do this by right-click your portrait, going into 'Phase' and 'Reset Local Phases')

Another person on Yavin 4 at the time also suggested I leave the phase, travel to my SH then come back, which I assume also does a phase-resetting kinda deal, though I did not try it.

Hope that works for anyone who may come across this prob! :o

Yah, this worked for me as well. Frustrating that the bug still exists, when it's almost 2021.

• 2 months later...
THER IS A SIMPLE SOLUTION IN YOUR INVENTARY MISSION ITEMS YOU WILL FIND A RED GEM dOUBLE CLICK IT TO GET THE MEDALION tHIS ONE MUST TUR RED. uSE THE SEQUENCE YOU KNOW (THE SITH CODE) ANT TUCH WITH MEDALION THE BOS dASHADE WILL APEAR

What kind of crystal? There is no crystal in the mission inventory!

UPD.

Very useful, it helped me and everything worked out Edited by AhsokaTanoEvil

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...