Watch Galactic Starfighter “Galaxy Under Fire” Free-to-Play Launch Trailer!

CourtneyWoods

Can´t start the game since this patch! :/

1 Day before evrything was allright but now I can only log in and than the whole game stop working.

Can anyone tell me what to do!?

Pls Help

Have you tride uninstalled an reinstalled? then trying to log in

Why is it that now I can't play any of my level 20 or better toons after this udate? I have had the SAME email address for the last two years, and now I can't play anything over level 20 because of the new "validate your eamil" B.S.!! I have been trying to get this resolved since this new patch was implemented, and have now been on hold with SWTOR "tech support" for the last hour and a half! FIX THIS NOW guys!!!!!!!:mad:

Omg you keep boosting up the classes such as Juggernauts and Operatives for DPS.... Why don't you give some love to the Marauders and Snipers instead of other classes with the option to play different roles... We are waiting...

Because Mauraders and Snipers are pure dps and already do high damage.

Adding extra dps to classes that balance survivabilty with dps not only changes game-play but improves quality of life.

Especially in situations where they focus on dps role. Like in Operations.

Well, I finally got around to trying the new Flash-Point:

PROS:

* I liked the random element, and it's a really cool idea. I was really excited for it till I tried it.

*I also liked the story element, it was nice seeing the GSF toons mixed in,

*The Bomber is fantastic! I've been having a lot of fun with it.

CONS:

*this flashpoint seems like a big copy-pasta, every area looks the same! It's not random enough and gets boring fast....you can tell this was geared toward lowbies -- uninspired. Please refer to older content on what kind of quality you should have -- the rackghoul FPs. Those two were like mini-raids & they were a lot of fun.

*I'd love to see a raid that follows the whole "random" idea....like a Sith/Jedi war raid.....that could explain all the variation. I'm just not sure I want to see it if this is how you are going to handle the game going forward is all. This Flash-Point is lacking a lot of passion and polish.....please do not make this mistake again. I'd rather wait for good content than play have done content.

*Even though I liked the start of the story....there WAS NONE AT THE END! Why would you even bother with a story at the start if you aren't going to have some kind of cut scene on the back side? I especially liked the IMP story....but then I never get to see what my actions caused...or the chance to get to know that sith pure blood a little better. SWTOR is about story...MY PERSONAL story.....get back to your roots!

Summation:

I really liked the addition to GSF, but lack luster PvE content really pulled the update down -- C.

Edited by Lecto

• 2 weeks later...
I love the new Galactic Starfighter but in the patch on 2/25/2014 your removal of the turrets on the capital ships ability to fire sucked. Without a safe zone to spawn my team often died within the first ten seconds of spawning and turned what had been a great addition to this game into a miserable drag. I appreciate the addition that Galactic Starfighter is to SWTOR and would love to keep playing it, but dying every time that you spawn is no fun.

I love the new Galactic Starfighter but in the patch on 2/25/2014 your removal of the turrets on the capital ships ability to fire sucked. Without a safe zone to spawn my team often died within the first ten seconds of spawning and turned what had been a great addition to this game into a miserable drag. I appreciate the addition that Galactic Starfighter is to SWTOR and would love to keep playing it, but dying every time that you spawn is no fun.

Spawn at the ship that isn't being camped then. you can change spawn points before you launch.

Spawn at the ship that isn't being camped then. you can change spawn points before you launch.

While that does work to some degree, gunships tend to make where you spawn in irrelevant. Also its simply the principle of the matter in regular pvp warzones there is always a safe zone to spawn in to prevent this kind of camping. It makes no sense to eliminate that zone and while I understand that they wish to eliminate people kiting enemies into the capital ships range, a "deserter" detection system would prevent that while also maintaining a safe spawn area much better.