Pathetic customer service tbh.

Macshane

So the current tactic is basically to immediately lock and delete threads that mention the ridiculous queue times? Not even the regular posting by your team directing people towards the same old thread time and time again?

Seriously Bioware. A lot of your customers work and have lives and families. We have ~4 hours per night to play this, if not less. Do you really think we are going to be prepared to continue sitting in a queue that says "1 hour" when the reality is 2 hours++? Really? REALLY?

I for one have much better things to do, and I actually regret wasting my cash on the CE. You knew this game was one of the most anticipated of all time. You knew it had the highest number of pre-orders of any game ever. Yet you still utterly failed to anticipate the trouble people would have logging in. An utter failure on your part, and one that will ensure I never ever purchase another Bioware product again. Blizzard must be laughing their asses off right now, and sighing in relief. This game will join the growing ranks of "MMO's that failed" and will ensure their pockets are lined for the future.

In before the fanboys. I know it is release day. I've played MMO's for years. But this shambles could have been avoided, lets face it. Oh and in before the morons that say "re-roll another server then". And take the 10 friends that joined me? Leaving all our toons and the guild/friends we have made behind? I think not.

Tonight, for the first time, I hit the cancel button rather than wait. Right now it feels like I paid 130 quid for a damn statue, as nice as it is. And I'll be screwed if I'm rerolling on another server that will fill as soon as 15 people join it. Let's face it, the servers aren't exactly brimming. Anyone that has tried to play on Silvermoon EU will know what a truly packed realm looks like. And this isn't it. Servers are ghost towns yet are still "full".

Bad planning, execution, hardware and support. Overall, a possibly great game, but a terrible disappointment. Wall of text over. Flame on.

I'd have to agree with the OP on this one.

4 DC's tonight and now 1900 in queue , which is 4-6 hours to get back onto the server, no thank you BW.

Pathetic handling of the server capacity , and yet even on Nar Shaddaa i don't really meet people because guess what ? , you *********** instanced everything, and created multiple instances for the same planet, horrible.

get home, start the login process(or 1-2 hours before you get the kids to bed to play)

??????

Profit

Start playing, join a flashpoint, get d/c wait in a queue another 1-2 hours play for 15 mins goto bed.

Edited by waggy

When threads complaining about queue times on launch day flood the forum, yes, it's good customer service to delete a good portion of them, if not all. That way valid complaints can get through instead of people who don't understand how a launch day works.

I know it sucks not getting help when you are having legit issues, but you do realize how many people are trying to contact their CS at one time right now dont you? Have some patience, they will get to you when they can. CS helped me a few times in beta when i ran into bugs that broke my game, and they were completely professional and helpful. There is just no way they can provide immediate assistance with so many things going on right now.

No, it let's perspective players see how childish the community is.

Likewise, it lets prospective (not perspective) players see the sad extremes to which fanboys (ie, you) will go to rationalize the garbage Bioware asks them to put up with. Get some self-respect and raise your standards.

Edited by DannyInternets

stop complaining about server ques. i see about 10 servers with light population. new ppl coming into the game wants to join a server that is full. and when they get ques they complain on the forums. im tired of reading these same posts again and again. if u dont wanna wait... go to ligh population server. Edited by Sireene
insulting

So the current tactic is basically to immediately lock and delete threads that mention the ridiculous queue times? Not even the regular posting by your team directing people towards the same old thread time and time again?

Seriously Bioware. A lot of your customers work and have lives and families. We have ~4 hours per night to play this, if not less. Do you really think we are going to be prepared to continue sitting in a queue that says "1 hour" when the reality is 2 hours++? Really? REALLY?

I for one have much better things to do, and I actually regret wasting my cash on the CE. You knew this game was one of the most anticipated of all time. You knew it had the highest number of pre-orders of any game ever. Yet you still utterly failed to anticipate the trouble people would have logging in. An utter failure on your part, and one that will ensure I never ever purchase another Bioware product again. Blizzard must be laughing their asses off right now, and sighing in relief. This game will join the growing ranks of "MMO's that failed" and will ensure their pockets are lined for the future.

In before the fanboys. I know it is release day. I've played MMO's for years. But this shambles could have been avoided, lets face it. Oh and in before the morons that say "re-roll another server then". And take the 10 friends that joined me? Leaving all our toons and the guild/friends we have made behind? I think not.

Tonight, for the first time, I hit the cancel button rather than wait. Right now it feels like I paid 130 quid for a damn statue, as nice as it is. And I'll be screwed if I'm rerolling on another server that will fill as soon as 15 people join it. Let's face it, the servers aren't exactly brimming. Anyone that has tried to play on Silvermoon EU will know what a truly packed realm looks like. And this isn't it. Servers are ghost towns yet are still "full".

Bad planning, execution, hardware and support. Overall, a possibly great game, but a terrible disappointment. Wall of text over. Flame on.

Wait... It's a terrible game because you're too damn impatient to allow RELEASE issues to be worked out? Grow up. Did you play WoW at release? Queues were 10 times worse and lasted well over a month. If you don't want to do with the release issues? Come back in a month. The game will still be here. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

EDIT: Sell your "130 quid statue" on Ebay.

Edited by dsmeclipse