Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taris Bonus Series Can Become Non-Completable

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Taris Bonus Series Can Become Non-Completable
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MuffinVelocity
06.28.2018 , 01:18 PM | #91
Balmorra republic side is buggy too - one of the component quests, "nowhere to run" from sergeant jojames is available when you're level 29, while the actual bonus series requires level 60

eMan_Lived
10.28.2018 , 12:57 PM | #92
Same thing.

Tofu_Shark
10.28.2018 , 04:28 PM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by MuffinVelocity View Post
Balmorra republic side is buggy too - one of the component quests, "nowhere to run" from sergeant jojames is available when you're level 29, while the actual bonus series requires level 60
It seems when they changed the level requirements for all the bonus series after the first one to level 60, they created more problems. They should change them back to their respective levels.
If I've been helpful or you liked my post, click my referral link
Also if you just want some free stuff.
Of course, I get something out of it too.

SteveTheCynic
10.29.2018 , 09:20 AM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by Tofu_Shark View Post
It seems when they changed the level requirements for all the bonus series after the first one to level 60, they created more problems. They should change them back to their respective levels.
It would be more effective to make the "component" missions only able to be taken if the character has the "master" mission open, with some sort of hand-wave for characters that are already "bugged".

A possible solution:
1. Remove all the current bonus series missions from the game.
2. Create new missions that are identical in all respects to the old ones except for the addition of the stipulation that the component missions cannot be taken if the character does not have the master mission.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Tofu_Shark
10.31.2018 , 09:35 AM | #95
It would, but I have to set my expectations low here. This bug has been present since launch, and it was only exacerbated when they changed the series level requirement to level 60 (except for Pub Taris and Imp Balmorra). They should also bring back the breadcrumb missions that directed you to them. People have complained they miss a few of these series. This would ensure people wouldn't overlook them.
If I've been helpful or you liked my post, click my referral link
Also if you just want some free stuff.
Of course, I get something out of it too.

Liokae
06.11.2019 , 12:39 PM | #96
STILL broken, just got stuck on the Taris series. How in the hell does something like this go unfixed for FOUR YEARS?

Ripplemagne
07.22.2019 , 02:55 AM | #97
Just encountered this. It's now 2019 and no fix. How do you have a game around this long with a bug in it like this that you never even address? Completely unacceptable. If they don't address my support ticket, I'm pulling my subscription for the next billing cycle.

Phazonfreak
07.22.2019 , 03:07 AM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by Ripplemagne View Post
Just encountered this. It's now 2019 and no fix. How do you have a game around this long with a bug in it like this that you never even address? Completely unacceptable. If they don't address my support ticket, I'm pulling my subscription for the next billing cycle.
Most certainly because they see it as a non-issue and consider all the planet bonus series abandoned content. This is in line with the increased overall xp gain and their decision to classify every planetary quest that does not relate in any way to the class/planet story or offer specific titles/codex entries "exploration missions". They are deactivated by default and can only be picked up if you manually activate them on your map.

So if this really is a deal breaker for you, I think they have lost a sub with you. Too bad.

EricMusco
07.23.2019 , 08:19 AM | #99 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

I checked with the team and we are aware of the issue and working on a fix. Unfortunately, addressing it is a bit more complex than we would like and so it is going to be a while until we can get it resolved. I wouldn't expect this to get fixed before 6.0, but we will look to have it fixed in a patch as soon as we can!

Thanks.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ForfiniteStories
07.23.2019 , 09:06 AM | #100
I am very happy to hear this Eric. I look forward to the day that my main, my Consular, can finish the Balmorra bonus series after all these years. Assuming, of course, that the fix is retroactive.