Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tier 4 Gear in Game Update 5.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Tier 4 Gear in Game Update 5.2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Quraswren
03.03.2017 , 09:54 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by leehambly View Post
Plan your gaming then not sniping on forums ffs.
Since Tier 5 is a very real possibility on being in game that is planning my gaming.

FFS starting thinking of more than just right now given how bw posted. If they didn't want it discussed they wouldn't have brought it up.
Current subscriber: Refer code: http://www.swtor.com/r/t4QfLH
What you get: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

Kingsbount
03.03.2017 , 09:55 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
[color=#f9d648 The second goal is giving the most skilled PvE players in SWTOR a worthwhile reward for their coordination and gameplay mastery
-eric[/color]
No, Eric.
You don't want to reward SKILLED players.
You want to reward people with best luck in RNG.
Stop stop lying already and ADMIT the fact that skill have NOTHING to do with RNG.
Stop insulting people with this non-sense.
Thats just disgusting to hear this.
"Дебилы, б****дь" (с) Сергей Лавров

leehambly
03.03.2017 , 09:55 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by midianlord View Post
My God, you really believe that, don't you.

How's the weather in Stockholm?
Question, serious question... what would have been enough?

midianlord
03.03.2017 , 09:56 AM | #24
so the entire venture playing this game has been a thoroughly miserable time for you and yet you still hang around the forum?

Question, serious question... what would have been enough?
Reversion to the perfectly workable (just dial back the rate of comms gain for starter- and intermediate-level comms at level cap a little, and provide more things to buy with the starter level comms) system we had before this unmitigated piece of ****.

I have 30ish days left. Might as well use 'em. Forum PvP, best PvP, and no blatant gear disparity as an added bonus.
Merc and 'Slinger since launch, Merc and 'Slinger for life
(Feels good, doesn't it? Well it certainly does for me!)

leehambly
03.03.2017 , 10:00 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Quraswren View Post
Since Tier 5 is a very real possibility on being in game that is planning my gaming.

FFS starting thinking of more than just right now given how bw posted. If they didn't want it discussed they wouldn't have brought it up.
I don't mind the discussion, its the transparency on the direction you are taking though... its horribly thin. Be honest with yourself... take your own advice, plan your future... to me, its just a game that I play for a laugh with a few people... I couldn't care less about the how the loot is dished out, after all... its like that for all of us. You can decide to move on.

Ottoattack
03.03.2017 , 10:01 AM | #26
Hello,

I have not seen in any of the posts addressing changes in PvP related to gear. So, I will re-ask the questions:

Since we have a new tier of gear is the bolster going to be moving up?

With the new tier, is tier 1 being removed from shops and tier 2 (236) becomes first tier you buy with UC? This is the case for ops. Or, there is going to be a forth tier of PvP gear?

If there is a forth tier, what will the UC costs be?

Is the existing cost of gear for UC will change?

Quraswren
03.03.2017 , 10:04 AM | #27
I don't mind the discussion, its the transparency on the direction you are taking though... its horribly thin. Be honest with yourself... take your own advice, plan your future... to me, its just a game that I play for a laugh with a few people... I couldn't care less about the how the loot is dished out, after all... its like that for all of us. You can decide to move on.
Then play the way you want but don't piss and moan when someone else plays differently or plans differently based off what bw says and brings up themselves.

They didn't bring up Tier 5 this early because it was a joke or a maybe. It's because it's planned and they are prepping you for it to happen with some PR run around. A simply yes , it's going to happen later than sooner is fine enough. No one at this point needs the Bull PR from bw on tier gearing.

You don't like the way I plan or play? Oh well.
Current subscriber: Refer code: http://www.swtor.com/r/t4QfLH
What you get: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

leehambly
03.03.2017 , 10:04 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by midianlord View Post
Reversion to the perfectly workable (just dial back the rate of comms gain for starter- and intermediate-level comms at level cap a little, and provide more things to buy with the starter level comms) system we had before this unmitigated piece of ****.

I have 30ish days left. Might as well use 'em. Forum PvP, best PvP, and no blatant gear disparity as an added bonus.
So please... tell me... what did you use to spend your comms on, after you'd geared up... not that those comms could buy anything worth keeping, ofc ... purely transitory gearing while getting token pieces from ops.
I spent 2/3 of the last two releases working out ways to spend comms I couldn't benefit from.

leehambly
03.03.2017 , 10:05 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Quraswren View Post
Then play the way you want but don't piss and moan when someone else plays differently or plans differently based off what bw says and brings up themselves.

They didn't bring up Tier 5 this early because it was a joke or a maybe. It's because it's planned and they are prepping you for it to happen with some PR run around. A simply yes , it's going to happen later than sooner is fine enough. No one at this point needs the Bull PR from bw on tier gearing.

You don't like the way I plan or play? Oh well.
It is possible, given the tumult the game devs have been through in the last 2 months, that they don't yet know?

And I couldn't care less about the way you play or plan to play... and ditto you on me... but when I see someone preparing a bear trap, idk man... be honest with yourself.

masterceil
03.03.2017 , 10:07 AM | #30
So please... tell me... what did you use to spend your comms on, after you'd geared up... not that those comms could buy anything worth keeping, ofc ... purely transitory gearing while getting token pieces from ops.
I spent 2/3 of the last two releases working out ways to spend comms I couldn't benefit from.
Companion gifts and exotic crafting mats : )
Appreciate the help/snark in the above post? Click here to help me out!
Celestial ArgonautsCelestial Dreadnauts
Star Forged from the Ebon Hawk cacd.enjin.com