The in-game events?

Snedtendning

Don't really know if I post this in the right place but, I've googled for it and came up short.

So, I've been playing this game on and off since start. And somehow, I've managed to miss all but one single Gree event. Is there some sort of reliable calendar or something that would let me know when the next event occurs? I found one unofficial, but the events posted in it, was not on the set dates in the game :( Anyone shed some light on this please? Is it just twice a year this event is held?

I would normally say to look back at the event announcements for the last 12 months, and use that as a guide to the frequency of upcoming events. However, in the case of swtor, they seem to roll out some events on a regular schedule (the Bounty Brokers' event, for example), and others on "special occasions".

However, even such a flexible schedule falls apart sometimes, when "unforeseen issues" strike an event - usually just after a major update.

The Gree event typically comes around once or twice per year, and with the monthly release of the KotFE chapters 10-16 starting in February, I would not expect to see the Gree again until September/October at the earliest, but more likely December/January.