Yay, grats to me on level 65!!!

DeLaaNie

These screenshots make kittens want to cry. Does no one even use more than a hotbar worth of abilities anymore.

/sadpanda :(

Wow, indeed. On my characters I've usually got about 32 - 36 abilities slotted onto quickbars, all of them hotkeyed. And yes, I do use most of them.

Anyway, gratz Delaanie :)

"people like this"

You mean people who never pick their advanced class? I see those rarely in flashpoints.

Having a lv 65 classless character that is missing all AC abilities, doesnt mean the player behind it is a noob who dont know how to use abilities. More like, people creating these classless characters already have so many toons and have played so long they are running out of challenges and create their own challenge of completing the game without over half of their abilities or passives. "These people" are actually good players, able to beat content with less abilities than designed for. "These people" you talk about, are different from the people in this thread.

Yes, but those that have done this should not join groups without picking an advance class as they would be hindering the group. lol

Gratz on making it to 65 though.

On Pot5 there was one who did that when level cap was 55. He would throw ranked though. :(

Look at what Class she actually is. >.>

Counselor?! Thank GOD! I need one...lately I've been feeling really stressed about things...ever since watching Making a Murderer, I'm fearful I'm going to be wrongfully imprisoned...I've even started stockpiling soap for my incarceration...is this normal?

Counselor?! Thank GOD! I need one...lately I've been feeling really stressed about things...ever since watching Making a Murderer, I'm fearful I'm going to be wrongfully imprisoned...I've even started stockpiling soap for my incarceration...is this normal?

Lol..

I say congrats to their companion and anyone else that contributed to the OP hitting 65. They damn sure didn't contribute to it.

I've gone into missions with my companions all crafting and still succeeded. I'm sure it will get harder as my no- AC characters get bigger, but at least in the low 30s, companions and partners are luxuries, not necessities.