This server

Zoldrim

Underworld Alliance is 10/10 in both NiM DP/DF pre-nerf, and have the server's only Gate Crasher. Proper Villains is 5/5 in NiM DF pre-nerf and 4/5 in NiM DP, and they're also the only 16 man progression guild on the server. Aisthesis is 4/5 in both NiM DF and DP pre-nerf and runs the most groups of the three across both factions. I think a few other guilds are 4/5 in NiM DF (like Plausible Deniability). No other guilds, to my knowledge, have cleared anything in NiM DP.

We also have four guilds that have cleared 7/7 in NiM S&V, three of which have titled (Aisthesis, PV and UWA, in that order). Something like six or seven guilds have done 5/5 in NiM TfB and titled. This server had a Hateful Entity kill pre-2.7 (Proper Villains).

Overall, the PvE scene here is fairly strong at the upper levels, with two of the only rep-side nightmare progression guilds left in the game and one of the only 16 man guilds still pushing Council. One of the top tier guilds (UWA) has been around nearly since launch and is the only remaining guild on the server with a pre-2.0 Warstalker. A second (Aisthesis) can claim over two years of stable growth. The PvE scene here has a long tail though. Pugging stuff on this server is an exercise in excitement and patience, to be sure.

Anyway, if you want to talk to some more people... Sev'ak (imp side) is the GM of Proper Villains. Farius (rep side) is the GM of Underworld Alliance. A'jantis (rep side) is the GM of Aisthesis. I actually don't know who the GM or recruitment officer of Plausible Deniability is, but maybe someone can chime in.

Edited by KeyboardNinja

one of the top tier guilds (uwa) has been around nearly since launch and is the only remaining guild on the server with a pre-2.0 warstalker.

1/3/2013

<nemesis> now has 8 warstalkers (explosive conflict nightmare 2 hour timed run).

Unfortunately PV is no longer pushing 16m council. We're clearing 4/5 in 16 and then dropping down to 8m for council. We also have several members with Gate Crasher from both 16m and 8m.

Army of Light is 4/5 NiM DF like a handful of others but haven't really attempted NiM DP yet. We may make a push to see how far we can get before buff is gone. We've also been around since launch...a year or so pre launch actually I believe.

Underworld Alliance is 10/10 in both NiM DP/DF pre-nerf, and have the server's only Gate Crasher. Proper Villains is 5/5 in NiM DF pre-nerf and 4/5 in NiM DP, and they're also the only 16 man progression guild on the server. Aisthesis is 4/5 in both NiM DF and DP pre-nerf and runs the most groups of the three across both factions. I think a few other guilds are 4/5 in NiM DF (like Plausible Deniability). No other guilds, to my knowledge, have cleared anything in NiM DP.

We also have four guilds that have cleared 7/7 in NiM S&V, three of which have titled (Aisthesis, PV and UWA, in that order). Something like six or seven guilds have done 5/5 in NiM TfB and titled. This server had a Hateful Entity kill pre-2.7 (Proper Villains).

Overall, the PvE scene here is fairly strong at the upper levels, with two of the only rep-side nightmare progression guilds left in the game and one of the only 16 man guilds still pushing Council. One of the top tier guilds (UWA) has been around nearly since launch and is the only remaining guild on the server with a pre-2.0 Warstalker. A second (Aisthesis) can claim over two years of stable growth. The PvE scene here has a long tail though. Pugging stuff on this server is an exercise in excitement and patience, to be sure.

Anyway, if you want to talk to some more people... Sev'ak (imp side) is the GM of Proper Villains. Farius (rep side) is the GM of Underworld Alliance. A'jantis (rep side) is the GM of Aisthesis. I actually don't know who the GM or recruitment officer of Plausible Deniability is, but maybe someone can chime in.

PV also got Gatecrasher on Thursday of this week. Nice and easy run.

When considering progression guilds, IMO it's only logical to look at Nightmare Power kills to determine what the guild has accomplished.

A large quantity of people unable to clear content is indicative of an open recruitment policy, not a mark of a "progression" guild. I could have accepted a bunch of players that were capable of 4/5'ing and made 2 or 3 more 8m teams that'd 4/5 both instances weekly in PV. That doesn't improve my guild's progression though, so I didn't do it.

I am not counting old NiM because literally NO GUILDs on this server were able to clear the final bosses of SnV or TFB on tier. I'm sorry, using 180 gear to clear and title in NiM TFB/SnV is not impressive at all, and yes I don't consider PV's NiM SnV/TFB clears "impressive".

Here are the NiM DF/DP clears:

NiM Power DF:

5/5 8m Server Firsts, PV.

Pre 2.8 Gate Crasher: UWA Server First & Only.

5/5 16m Server Firsts PV, had to skip C-0 b/c of Mine Derp in 16m under NiM Power, Brontes kill under NiM Power.

NiM Power DP:

8m Bestia, Aisthesis.

8m Tyrans, Calphy, Raptus, and Council, UWA, Server First Deposer.

16m 4/5 Server Firsts for PV with an 8m Council clear.

We are no longer pushing 16m Council because our healers are not able to heal through Phase 1 consistently.

PV originally Gate Crashered a month ago, on July 17. We've Gate Crashered on 16m multiple times and had an 8m Gate Crasher alt run this week because we were bored. Didn't promote it on the forums because it's not really an achievement compared to Conqueror now that NiM Power is gone.

If you want a Republic progression guild that fully clears content on tier, UWA is the clear and only choice.

If you want a large guild that pulls NiM Content and progresses once the instance is no longer on tier, ie at a relaxed pace that gets all guild members involved, Aisthesis is a great fit, but you wouldn't need to transfer to TEH to find that.

Reach out to Callette/Alliare for Plausible Deniability. Nemesis, Nebula, and PD are all more laid back Imperial guilds.

Edited by Headpunch

If you want a large guild that pulls NiM Content and progresses once the instance is no longer on tier, ie at a relaxed pace that gets all guild members involved, Aisthesis is a great fit, but you wouldn't need to transfer to TEH to find that.

All of the progression for Aisthesis was on-tier (pre-nerf), with the exception of the kills on S&V and TfB. We killed 4/5 in TfB NiM and 2/7 in S&V at level. UWA had the same record at the time, and Proper Villains was 1/5 in TfB pre-180 and I don't think had even attempted S&V, but I could be mistaken.

In any case, it's rather unfair to characterize Aisthesis as a guild which only progresses once content is no longer on-tier.

All of the progression for Aisthesis was on-tier (pre-nerf), with the exception of the kills on S&V and TfB. We killed 4/5 in TfB NiM and 2/7 in S&V at level. UWA had the same record at the time, and Proper Villains was 1/5 in TfB pre-180 and I don't think had even attempted S&V, but I could be mistaken.

In any case, it's rather unfair to characterize Aisthesis as a guild which only progresses once content is no longer on-tier.

My point stands, no final boss kills on tier, which is the genuine challenge of each instance. Partial clear guild =/= progression guild. You guys didn't get DGs until post 2nd nerf IIRC. I called out every guild, including PV, by saying that full clears/title runs of content after overgearing it or it being nerfed isn't impressive.

TL;DR TEH didn't have any guilds fully clear NiM TFB or SnV on tier. Several groups of players came together and pulled off on tier full clears for NiM DF & DP, but as of now there are 2 guilds that are responsible for that, not 3. #Big2

Edited by Headpunch

To the OP, here you have what is wrong with PvE on this server. Plenty of progression. Very good players, and good guilds on both factions. But more drama and hurt feelings than you can shake a stick at, and guild sniping that goes back over a year.

Also, congratulations to PV on their clear tonight.

Edited by KeyboardNinja

To the OP, here you have what is wrong with PvE on this server. Plenty of progression. Very good players, and good guilds on both factions. But more drama and hurt feelings than you can shake a stick at, and guild sniping that goes back over a year.

Also, congratulations to PV on their clear tonight.

Thank you for the congrats. I wish Aisthesis the best of luck in their concurrent pursuits of both Brontes and Council!

To the OP, as a clarification, the guild sniping really only impacts one guild and it's not without cause. No guilds randomly lash out without reason. All the other guilds get along well and will discuss strats/progress with each other at an officer level. I can't say that anybody in my guild has ever had their feelings hurt by anything that's gone on, but I guess some individuals perceive things differently. ;)

The drama is really quite minimal on a server scale, and the smack talk is pretty minor compared to what goes on on a pure PvE or PvP server. Those that are capable of clearing content will clear it, and those who are not simply will not, same as any other server. Difference is those who can't clear content on this server are quite vocal about telling those who can clear content what's theoretically best, even without the practical experience of a kill.

Edited by Headpunch