Armormech, ***...

RasereiAmok

Im a smuggler and my armormech has 2 sets, one with more cunning and one with more endurance. BOTH blue versions have defense rating as the 3rd stat.... Is armormech this full of fail the entire way or is it this one thing? Im about to change since im level 50/400...

Most of the stuff you craft in armormech isnt fantastic at first, but if you can proc the more advanced versions of the stuff you craft, you can wind up with steller gear, you can equp your companions, and even at endgame you can send it to your alts on that server or sell it.

I'm hoping they give crafting some love, and at some point they probably will. Until then, I'll continue to level my armormech

As a 400/400, I can tell you that Armormech is useless at the end.

Really ??? Have u ever bother to discover lvl 49 artifact (purple) recipes ??? >>> Better not speak at all, when the information you give to the public is completely false.

I am 100% sure u just dinged 400 and then didn't bother do anything more, classic for lazy kids like u.

Armormech isn't broken and is one of the BEST profession for tanks mostly, although any1 who is wearing heavy or medium tech armor can benefit from it.

Armormech like Synthweiving needs time to discover superior recipes BUT once u discover them, the items that u can craft are far better than BoP items in Hard Mode.

I have a full crafted lvl 49 artifact (purple) tanking gear and is equal to Columni Armor (T2). Maybe Columni has a bit more Endurance, but my crafted gear has much more Shield / Absorb / Defence rating that my Powertech needs.

My LvL 49 artifact (purple) piece of armor has 6 stats on them plus the augement slot. So you can boost one of the 6 stats more or you can have 7 stats on 1 piece of armor. No mods or drop items from Instances can give you this.

Also, reversing engineer from a lvl 50 puprle crafted item can give you Legendary recipe. Ofc needs time and money but its nothing impossible.

Right now i am having more than 1 milion in cash - 400/400 Armormech / Scavaging / Underword Trading - All lvl 49 Artifact (purple) Recipes in All Combinations (Bonus to Crit, Bonus to Power, Bonus to Defence etc) And also have 2 Legendary Recipes from LvL 50 crafted items.

LvL 49 Artifact Gear with Augement Slot is far better than the Columni Armor (T2).

YES, it needs time to discover the right item for your needs, but its possible, you just need to have patience about it. But once you discover it. You will be geared faster than trying to farm tokens or item tokens from HM instances.

i agree with taur. im level 400 armormech and raid easy and hardmode ev. the schematics that drop are pretty damn good. Also you can craft rakata bracers and belts that are bop but still good for the crafter , which is trainable from the trainer

Yeah... maybe genius should lvl up past 50 before letting the world know he doesn't have the foggiest idea what he is talking about...

I craft armor, I equip companions with armor, I make armor for my alts, I find it useful.

:sul_wink: I <3 Walmart door greeters...

Im a smuggler and my armormech has 2 sets, one with more cunning and one with more endurance. BOTH blue versions have defense rating as the 3rd stat.... Is armormech this full of fail the entire way or is it this one thing? Im about to change since im level 50/400...

You're using the BLUES you crafted? Try getting some orange armor and put crafted purple mods in it.

Really ??? Have u ever bother to discover lvl 49 artifact (purple) recipes ??? >>> Better not speak at all, when the information you give to the public is completely false.

I am 100% sure u just dinged 400 and then didn't bother do anything more, classic for lazy kids like u.

Armormech isn't broken and is one of the BEST profession for tanks mostly, although any1 who is wearing heavy or medium tech armor can benefit from it.

Armormech like Synthweiving needs time to discover superior recipes BUT once u discover them, the items that u can craft are far better than BoP items in Hard Mode.

I have a full crafted lvl 49 artifact (purple) tanking gear and is equal to Columni Armor (T2). Maybe Columni has a bit more Endurance, but my crafted gear has much more Shield / Absorb / Defence rating that my Powertech needs.

My LvL 49 artifact (purple) piece of armor has 6 stats on them plus the augement slot. So you can boost one of the 6 stats more or you can have 7 stats on 1 piece of armor. No mods or drop items from Instances can give you this.

Also, reversing engineer from a lvl 50 puprle crafted item can give you Legendary recipe. Ofc needs time and money but its nothing impossible.

Right now i am having more than 1 milion in cash - 400/400 Armormech / Scavaging / Underword Trading - All lvl 49 Artifact (purple) Recipes in All Combinations (Bonus to Crit, Bonus to Power, Bonus to Defence etc) And also have 2 Legendary Recipes from LvL 50 crafted items.

LvL 49 Artifact Gear with Augement Slot is far better than the Columni Armor (T2).

YES, it needs time to discover the right item for your needs, but its possible, you just need to have patience about it. But once you discover it. You will be geared faster than trying to farm tokens or item tokens from HM instances.

I think you're missing what people really seem to be butthurt about.. It's difficult for them to make a profit on GTN if you take into account the time/money spent on this crew skill. One of the previous posters put it best, people only want to pay the material price.

As usefull as it can be, people are just cry'n that they aren't making crazy cash on it..

• 2 weeks later...

goddamn, so many people responded and none of you noticed his problem....

go read up on reverse engineering, you got 2 blue items with defense because you learned the REDOUBT items, try some more to learn the critical.

I think you're missing what people really seem to be butthurt about.. It's difficult for them to make a profit on GTN if you take into account the time/money spent on this crew skill. One of the previous posters put it best, people only want to pay the material price.

As usefull as it can be, people are just cry'n that they aren't making crazy cash on it..

Ive made MILLIONS on just one slot....BELTS. Yes, it's not instant cash like some professions. Yes, you need to put some time in re-engineering the right pieces, but when you do you can made LOAD OF CREDITS.

The people who are crying are NOT thinking. Find a niche and exploit it. Just like any other game. I sell two items, all day long..non crit for 60k, crit for 100k...all day long. You can see how that adds up even with its 2-4 pieces on a slow day.

I have a 400 Armormech/Scavange/Underworld, i also have a 400 Biochem/Bio/Diplo. The Biochem makes a LOT less money as the market on my server for implants is flooded to due to everyone having Biochem. Granted I love having it for personal use, and those critted lv 49 implants are great..they just dont sell as well.

You can make loads of credits with EVERY profession, some just require more work (and more thought) than others.

Maybe you are not making any cash at 400 Armormech, but some of us..

Edited by Madicen

Im a smuggler and my armormech has 2 sets, one with more cunning and one with more endurance. BOTH blue versions have defense rating as the 3rd stat....

If you are too lazy to inform you about how reengineering works, it is not armormechs problem. Maybe you should learn something more accessible, like Biochem.

I don't think there's a single Armstech recipe that would guarantee 60k sales every day. total.

Yes there is..

Techblades. I sell purple50 (and some blue lower levels) all day long.

(there is no orange Techblades and sages want to use Qyzen for tanking, and Vik uses them aswell)

And to some degree Techstaffs for Yuun (trooper companion)

getting 400 armormech is meaningless. you can do it by lvl 25-26.

Getting a full critically crafted artifact suit with customized stats? that takes quite a few credits but is very much worth it for somebody who wants to start Raiding from the get go.

It's true my Vanguard no longer uses a single piece of gear I crafted (aside from my rakata belt and bracers) since the Columi and Champion stuff pretty much outclasses anything I can make, but the fact that I can pretty much gear up any new tank in our guild with stuff that's better than Tier 1 Raid Gear in about 45 min (with all my companions making 1 piece each sans the belt / bracers) is pretty sick as it is.

To further improve the profession, however, it'd be nice if we could do something special to our own armor like add augment slots to non-crafted armor or have reduced durability dmg. At least then it'd be worth keeping over Biochem which even now is still the goto crafting skill for end-game.

Edited by Duymon

Armormech can make two best in slot. Maybe you should drop armormech and pick up armstech, itll be more to your liking.