onderon daily "Two birds with one stone"

LeeLoou

I haven't been able to complete this quest for 3 days now because the weapon you need to gather never spawns. I have killed the 2 grenadiers that spawn near it 5 times in a row and it never spawns. I check back and never see it. I have stood there for over an hour checking and killing the npc spawns and it never shows up. Am I missing something? The other 2 pieces were exactly where they were supposed to be, I had no problem getting those so whats up with the weapon that is supposed to spawn?

I haven't been able to complete this quest for 3 days now because the weapon you need to gather never spawns. I have killed the 2 grenadiers that spawn near it 5 times in a row and it never spawns. I check back and never see it. I have stood there for over an hour checking and killing the npc spawns and it never shows up. Am I missing something? The other 2 pieces were exactly where they were supposed to be, I had no problem getting those so whats up with the weapon that is supposed to spawn?

Making spawn-able items for dailies was one of the worst decisions tied to this expansion. This is the case with so many of these quests.