Mercenary Arsenal PVP : Alacrity or Crit?

kyraan

Thanks for your answer!

I found this :

And according to this list :

Percentage Breakpoints (Rounded to the nearest thousandth)

1.4s - 7.143%

1.3s - 15.385%

1.2s - 25%

1.1s - 36.364%

1.0s - 50%

The second treshold is at 15%, that means a lot of alacrity, i'm afraid to lose too much crit, just for 0.1 second...

The second treshold is at 15%, that means a lot of alacrity, i'm afraid to lose too much crit, just for 0.1 second...

Assuming we're talking about level 70 and Tier 4 gearing here (with 236/240 augments), my Merc is at 15% Alacrity, 43% Crit, and 105% Accuracy. So it's very possible to hit the sweet spot for Alacrity, still be at Crit DR, and meet your Accuracy requirement for PvP.

Don't forget Arsenal's 3% alacrity bonus. So only 1375 alacrity are needed. You should've 2000-2400 points left for crit and power (or maybe accuracy) - depends on your gear level.

Good point, I forgot about that ^^

Assuming we're talking about level 70 and Tier 4 gearing here (with 236/240 augments), my Merc is at 15% Alacrity, 43% Crit, and 105% Accuracy. So it's very possible to hit the sweet spot for Alacrity, still be at Crit DR, and meet your Accuracy requirement for PvP.

Nice, thanks !

Thanks for your answer!

I found this :

And according to this list :

Unless there was some recent change I am unaware of, You can't get it any less than 1.3 seconds.

Additionally, this does not gaurentee 1.3 seconds, it merely makes it possible. Any delay, intentional or not, even one that's .01 seconds will render that possibility null and void until the next go around in the rotation.

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx