Any news on Bounty Week and why it's not monthly anymore ?

Janosaldrine

There have been times in the past when it hasn't happened on a monthly basis, but usually it hasn't skipped more than one month (with this current gap being an exception, at two months so far). The last time I remember it skipping more than one month was just before the last server merge. I think it skipped three or four months then, and that is the longest period of time I recall it not happening. (I also did not see any explanation as to why it happened.)

With there being three events, that were rotated every other week, bounty week hasn't been monthly for a while. Now with four events it occurring monthly is even less likely. Prior to introducing pirate incursion, the events used to rotate Gree --> bounty --> rakghoul, but since being introduced pirate incursion has run two weeks consecutively twice. First in June, when it was released, and these two weeks. The order now seems to be, although it's hard to say for certain, Gree --> rakghoul --> bounty --> pirate. If that is the case this week should have been bounty week but was preempted by two weeks of pirate incursion. What order they'll follow after this interruption to the schedule is likely unknown by anyone who doesn't work at BW.

I'm ambivalent about these two weeks. I don't personally like pirate incursion (for various reasons that were discussed when the event was new), and I do like bounty week, but conquest is exceptionally easy to complete during this week, which I do like.

I'm ambivalent about these two weeks. I don't personally like pirate incursion (for various reasons that were discussed when the event was new), and I do like bounty week, but conquest is exceptionally easy to complete during this week, which I do like.

It's not two weeks in a row. There is a space between them.

Dread War is next week, the Pirate again.

But I'm w you. Don't care for Pirate but love how easy conquest is. lol

• Dev Post

This is something that I can add further clarification to!

To lead up to the release of 'Onslaught' we replaced an iteration of Bounty Contract Week with an additional week of the Pirate Incursion event. After this month there are no more planned instances of the same event repeating back-to-back. Here is the planned schedule for October/November:

- October 10th: Relics of the Gree

- October 22nd: Rakghoul Resurgence (Tatooine)

- November 5th: Bounty Contract Week

- November 19th: Pirate Incursion

To lead up to the release of 'Onslaught' we replaced an iteration of Bounty Contract Week with an additional week of the Pirate Incursion event. After this month there are no more planned instances of the same event repeating back-to-back. Here is the planned schedule for October/November:

How about Trade Emporium some day since it hasn't been active in OVER A YEAR!??!?!?

Thanks for the updated time-table on the events.

except there was only 1 week of Pirate Incursion :)

except the second follow-up week of Pirate Incursion will be running again from the 24th of September through the 1st of October respecting the regular major/minor event cycle.

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/article/20190830

ah, that would explain it...lol, never noticed the second date, thought they were running together like the last time...lol