Crafting Crew skills broken

Sickith

Hey

Just reporting that the crafting crew skills are broken.

It is affecting

- Synthweathing

- Armormech

The window is just blank like we have 0 patterns, i have even tried learning a new pattern from the vendor and it still doesn't show - that item does not disappear from the training window and if you click on it again says you already know this pattern.

I am not the only person with this issue on these two crafting professions.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same problem, same tests, same result.

edit: No, I (almost) never play pvp and did not gain any of war hero schematics with my synth weaving / armor mech characters. However, I had (synth at least) pretty much everything else. Columi, Exotech, Dread Guard, Arkanian, Underworld, Dread Forged, Resurrected - you name it.

Edited by lcharas

OK, all of you that are having issues with your crew skills, did you all have the old pvp gear schematics? IE, the war hero and battle master schematics that could be originally bought from the pvp vendors?

I am thinking this is the issue. I had all the different schematics for Light/Medium/Heavy gear on both my synthweaver and armorsmech. I logged into those characters, and neither of them have any schematics showing at all.

Update your post if thats the case, so we can try and get a dev to look at it.

OK, all of you that are having issues with your crew skills, did you all have the old pvp gear schematics? IE, the war hero and battle master schematics that could be originally bought from the pvp vendors?

I am thinking this is the issue. I had all the different schematics for Light/Medium/Heavy gear on both my synthweaver and armorsmech. I logged into those characters, and neither of them have any schematics showing at all.

Update your post if thats the case, so we can try and get a dev to look at it.

I definitely do not have war hero schematics on my armormech and it is coming up blank.

Edited by psandak

Same results for me too.

My armormech has some war hero schematics, my synthweaver has none. Both have blank crafting menus.

I also noticed that when getting new schematics from the synth and armormech trainers, they were not disappearing out of the training window as I learned them. I had to exit the training window and re-enter it before they weren't showing anymore. That wasn't the case for the other crafting skills.

Edited by kdraco
add more information

My missing crew skill issues are both synthweaving and armormech.

All previous schematics, including those in the archive, the old not transferred to archive and all the new purchased/learned after the last update are missing.

In both cases the vendor has only the new patch (level 9 or "new" style") items so the old cannot be repurchased or relearned.

On POT5 I had it happen to my Armormech. On Harbringer, on a much newer toon, it was fine (though I haven't checked again).

On POT5 I did have a lot of (rated) War Hero schems

I haven't checked my Synthweaver yet.

In chat, several other Armormechs were reporting the issue as well.

I know they cant deal with ingame issues on the phone, but I did call them none the less. I spoke with a very nice support person and she took my ticket number and escalated it to high priority. Maybe if others call, they will do this for you and bioware will realize just how bad they screwed up.

This is a very minor bug, but the new versatile stim (the blue one) has the wrong stats listed. It has endurance and defense when it should be power and mastery. However, if you RE it to get the purple one, the stats are correctly listed. Edited by bbare