Why are Humans and Sith really the most popular race and

jediknightmiles

Twilek have actually only 3 different faces, with 4 slight variation for each faces.

"Dark" Zabraks have actually only 7 different skin tones while there are 14 listed. I completely fail to see any difference between the 7 first and the 7 others, each one is actually listed twice, which is kinda stupid, or i have a really bad eyesight.

And there's no yellow which is a bit sad. I'd totally have used yellow on my BH if that was an option

This is made more annoying by the fact that other options are precent on NPCs. For example, there's a white "red" Zabrak on Odessen, in Hylos quarters. She used to be a vendor, and when I first saw her, i thought she was a Cathar, but no. An actual white Zabrak with black tattoos.

More options for the players, please!

Edited by Eiter

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is made more annoying by the fact that other options are precent on NPCs. For example, there's a white "red" Zabrak on Odessen, in Hylos quarters. She used to be a vendor, and when I first saw her, i thought she was a Cathar, but no. An actual white Zabrak with black tattoos.

More options for the players, please!

Oh i'll have to check this out, as i was thinking about going DS5 on that BH to have her turn white (if that's possible of course), but i fear a bit the way she'll look like as DS5 though, so an option to have a white skinned "dark" Zabrak would be nice too.

But i originally wanted to have her as yellow skinned but the closest i found was orange and that's far too dark compared to what i wanted :(

Some more tatoos would be really nice as the only one i really like on my BH is unfortunately the same as Akaavi... And Akaavi's customisation, well i don't like them that much.

More horns, hair and jewelry options would be nice too.

Creating my JC as a "light" Zabrak was far easier than making a dark" Zabrak for my BH :(

Why don't people play any of the other races much? You never see a Cathar or Miraluka running around.

Lets see here. I play: A Mara Cathar, a Jugg Sith pureblood, A Sorc Chiss, Sith Humans, A BH Cyborg, A GunSlinger Miraluka, a Twi’lek Commando, A Sentinel Togruta. Just to name a few. I probably have 2 or 3 other species i play and just cant recall their names.

Humans are the master race. That's why.

^This. I have never played any other race except for hooman. I just can't put myself in a place of some butt ugly parody on humans with tentacles instead of hair or mustaches. Not to mention just plain animals like catars.

Edited by TGaP_Andrey

^This. I have never played any other race except for hooman. I just can't put myself in a place of some butt ugly parody on humans with tentacles instead of hair or mustaches. Not to mention just plain animals like catars.

The original Star Wars movies were so much appealing to me (when I was young, and even today), because humans WERE NOT ! the "master race" !

Looking at the Mos Eisley Cantina told me everything I needed to know. Greedo and Han were members of just 2 species, no master or servant.

Jabba's Palace showed me much more of this - but it's a shame that within the Rebel Cells that were shown within the OT other species were so much shown - merely due to productoion costs. It is simply so much cheaper to employ human actors that something artificial like a Greedo suit.

Had Star Wars been about a "human master race", then it would have merely bven just another boring Sci-Fi movie.

I became a fan because of the diversity. Not because of monopolism.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

The original Star Wars movies were so much appealing to me (when I was young, and even today), because humans WERE NOT ! the "master race" !

Looking at the Mos Eisley Cantina told me everything I needed to know. Greedo and Han were members of just 2 species, no master or servant.

Jabba's Palace showed me much more of this - but it's a shame that within the Rebel Cells that were shown within the OT other species were so much shown - merely due to productoion costs. It is simply so much cheaper to employ human actors that something artificial like a Greedo suit.

Had Star Wars been about a "human master race", then it would have merely bven just another boring Sci-Fi movie.

I became a fan because of the diversity. Not because of monopolism.

You are completely forgetting the rather human-centric mentality of the Galactic Empire. Who was in charge of the Empire? Humans. Who were the downtrodden and outcasts? The aliens. It's rather a huge part of Star Wars, I am genuinely surprised you missed that.

That said, I absolutely love the Twi'lek and love playing the Sith Inquisitor as a Twi'lek. From a mere slave rising to one of the most powerful Sith in the galaxy. It's a narrative I love :)

But Sith Purebloods remain my favourite race ingame. The lore surrounding them is just amazing and interesting, I love it!

Edited by Ylliarus