Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How to bring back Force Lightning

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
How to bring back Force Lightning

Xargas
02.02.2020 , 06:25 PM | #1
This is by far my favorite move, but it never sat well with our rotation. So what I am suggesting is make it a long range attack, casted on a move, with medium damage and on cooldown. There is only one but on animation, instead of using two hands, character will use only one hand, while holding back the lightsaber. Something similar as how in swtor cinematic trailer "Return". Thoughts?
http://www.swtor.com/r/TPMtD5 get seven days free with this referral link

Grahame
02.05.2020 , 08:25 PM | #2
Well, you're in luck! That exact move is in the darkness spec and is a huge reason I play my Assassin constantly in tank spec.

TLCuddy
02.09.2020 , 07:36 PM | #3
I definitely remember in vanilla SWTOR I would 1v1 snipers or other range classes, and often I would get them down to 1-5% they would root me and run away. So I would pop recklessness which would extend force lighting out to 60 and I was able to finish them off with force lighting.

Cotlu-Hunlon
04.08.2020 , 05:08 PM | #4
Great idea! Instead of them removing it, they could have just made it usable on the move..
Quote: Originally Posted by Grahame View Post
Well, you're in luck! That exact move is in the darkness spec and is a huge reason I play my Assassin constantly in tank spec.
We should all have it though
It really was fun having it at 30m in DPS

The Nostalgia Thread - Come live in December 2011 with me

Evolixe
04.08.2020 , 09:57 PM | #5
Honestly should've never been removed, found plenty of uses for it the way it was :/
Evolixe | Exilove
Darth Malgus
Watch me live on Twitch