Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why 6.x Hates the Shadow/Sin Tank

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Why 6.x Hates the Shadow/Sin Tank

KendraP
04.21.2020 , 11:28 AM | #11
Except you obviously did have an issue with my issue, to the point of calling me out for a thread I did not create and thus did not title.

RikuvonDrake
04.21.2020 , 12:19 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Anyaka_Jedi View Post
Let's face it, ppl aren't here for reasonable debate. It's either to forward their main class agenda or just to voice their own opinion, because they like to control the narrative.
ironic

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

Saga - FriendlyFire - Mango

lord-angelus
04.25.2020 , 07:16 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
ironic
Grand moff 0 - 3 Grand Moff

Sin tanks are more than fine. Let it go.

OOOYYY
04.25.2020 , 04:25 PM | #14
Shadow/Sin Tanks have a legitimate issue to complain about, but to me, it's not what you've suggested. The problems with the Guardian/Jugg Tank are unfixed bugs introduced in 6.0, and there are three of them -- the tank set bonus is broken, a key tank utility is broken, and the mass taunt and gapcloser essential to tanks lost their countdown timers.

There is a bug with the Shadow/Sin Tank you should complain about. It's that cascading debris is interruptible even after acquiring the correct three stacks, when it's supposed to be non-interruptible. I don't think the developers have acknowledged this bug yet.

I agree with you that the main Shadow/Sin Tank set is underwhelming. Periodic 10% DR is sort of unexciting, though it's pretty similar in scope to the remaining ability of the broken Guardian/Jugg Tank set.

I disagree with you on tacticals. Two Cloaks is freaking awesome for tanks. Coupled with the right utility, it allows the tank to use the most powerful immune/cleanse there is THREE TIMES PER COOLDOWN. How can you not love that? It's the ultimate tank cheese TRIPLED. Plus, you can tactically use Go To Sleep, Go To Sleep to ignore lots of mobs and crowd control. I love the combo of these tacticals on my Shadow Tank.

lord-angelus
04.25.2020 , 06:58 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by OOOYYY View Post
Two Cloaks is freaking awesome for tanks. Coupled with the right utility, it allows the tank to use the most powerful immune/cleanse there is THREE TIMES PER COOLDOWN. How can you not love that? It's the ultimate tank cheese TRIPLED.
Some might even say its not a cheese, it's mascorpone

JEANMARIE
04.29.2020 , 10:45 AM | #16
SIn tank need clearly a buff espcially for pvp. This is an absolute garbage compare to the other tank.