Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Holodancer During PVP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Holodancer During PVP

Floydsox
01.26.2013 , 02:36 PM | #1
I PAID FOR IT, I WANT TO USE IT!!!

I would bust it out. Everyone stands around it with awe. I sneak up behind them and SMASH! Works everytime. No but for real, it use to work before a while ago. Why can't we use it now during pvp matches. Bring back the holodancer!

cashogy_reborn
01.26.2013 , 02:44 PM | #2
not sure why this stopped working
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Glower
01.26.2013 , 03:59 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
not sure why this stopped working
Earlier you can use Holodancer as a target (for jumping). Then Holodancer just banned from using on wz. Later Holodancer was fixed, but still banned from using on wz. What a pity!
SWTOR goes F2P; 2014 PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)
2014 cantina, A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
2016 livestream: "RNG is exciting"

NogueiraA
01.26.2013 , 04:13 PM | #4
Pass the ball to the Holodancer, no one can kill the holodancer and your team wins the match 0x0 having the ball!

Xerain
01.26.2013 , 05:01 PM | #5
You know how many games the holodancer won my team cause a jugg could use it for an intercede target... LOL.

Floydsox
01.26.2013 , 05:08 PM | #6
I didnt even know you could intercede the holodancer or even pass a huttball to it lol. That explains it.

Xerain
01.26.2013 , 06:23 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Floydsox View Post
I didnt even know you could intercede the holodancer or even pass a huttball to it lol. That explains it.
Yeah that thing was exploited to hell.

Chlomamf
01.26.2013 , 07:16 PM | #8
Damnit now people tell me about these 500 useful exploits I could've done with it.

sauerkraut
01.26.2013 , 09:13 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Floydsox View Post
I PAID FOR IT, I WANT TO USE IT!!!

I would bust it out. Everyone stands around it with awe. I sneak up behind them and SMASH! Works everytime. No but for real, it use to work before a while ago. Why can't we use it now during pvp matches. Bring back the holodancer!
Exactly. Why can we have Javas running around but no dancers. If the BW team want's to watch Javas np, I'll go with dancers.

DrewFromPhilly
01.27.2013 , 01:29 AM | #10
I can remember the rhythm augmentation droid working in warzones as well but i suppose they removed it for the same reason.