Ability name change

Kyanzes

So, I just wanted to propose that, for convenience and to make it more pronounced, stun bubbles should be renamed to "WIN BUTTON". An alternative could be "FKING WIN BUTTON" or perhaps "SPAM-THAT-CRAP-AND-WIN BUTTON"

I'm not sure which one would be the better.

Edited by Kyanzes

You probably stopped leveling your sorc because it was too hard to play due to smashers.

Meanwhile in gunslingerville, we're laughing at both of you.

LOL I was thinking the same thing. Who hates smashers more than sorc/sage? Who hates sage/sorc bubble more than smashers? LMAO.

While you guys are playing Sorcs, Gunslingers, and Mercs, I'm going scoundrel. Laughing at both of you, from stealth. Then proceed to stunlocking and sucker punch you as you rage and your health goes to 0.

yep that will get Scoundrel/Operative a nerf..god knows they need it, they havent had one in awhile now.

must be just about due.

/sarcasm off

The only slight problem there is with stun added to the shield is that healers can get it. But the lolsmashers, marauders and sins deserve it.

someone had to play lolsmash. That's why it got popular. I hate playing smash because: The other specs are more fun, and I get stereotyped to be bad. I used to play AP, but it just cannot compare single target dps burst to pyro. So, to be competitive, I must respec. The same logic goes for rerolling into powerful classes.

Edited by Zunayson