Question about Companion.

komomogi

I got a question, should I max Influence with Ashara before the end of chapter 3? I'm asking because I heard some things with dialogue (I think) won't appear anymore. I'm a female Sith Inquisitor and I know I can't romance her which is a shame. But I rather be extremely best buds then being with Andronikus.

Thanks.

P.S: Only been playing for about a week and a half (lvl65) and I can progress easily through campaign but, this worry is holding me back.

Edited by komomogi
Left something Out.

No you don't need to max influence with any one companion this early. The original companions stay with you for a while yet, you still have all of the Hutt cartel expansion (round 3 planets) and Shadows of Revan to go before you loose them at the start of the fallen empire.

On top of that the companion stories don't advance based on influence directly anymore, they just happen at certain points in the main story and fyi they all finsh before you loose them at start of KotFE so dont worry about it

I got a question, should I max Influence with Ashara before the end of chapter 3? .

I wouldn't worry about it. Companions work just fine with only 10-20 influence during the main game up until KoFE. At the start of KoFE you lose all of your companions (except Treek and HK-51) and you basically start to play with other companions you meet along the way.

Ashara is one of the companions that hasn't "returned" yet, but at some point you can summon her using a terminal in your Odessen base, if you want.

• 2 weeks later...
I wouldn't worry about it. Companions work just fine with only 10-20 influence during the main game up until KoFE. At the start of KoFE you lose all of your companions (except Treek and HK-51) and you basically start to play with other companions you meet along the way.

Ashara is one of the companions that hasn't "returned" yet, but at some point you can summon her using a terminal in your Odessen base, if you want.

An additional note:

You do NOT lose your original companions forever, Canonically, they do not return until a future expansion, but once you've gotten far enough into the expansion(s) to get the Alliance base on Odessen, you can get ALL of your original characters back, you can find the "Companion Locator" in the area shown in the image below.

http://imgur.com/a/kNW9z

Hope I was of help.

Have Fun!

-Zimp