Server transfers?

BigChiefMean

As of now, there are free transfers to APAC servers, because they launched later than EU/US.

Transfers will probably be paid, to prevent "server-hopping", but when BW will need to populate certain server (which will be urgently needed, because some are "ghost-towns"), there is nothing stopping them to declare "free transfers to server Legion of Lettow (for example)" for some time. Just like Blizzard does with WoW

As of now, there are free transfers to APAC servers, because they launched later than EU/US.

Transfers will probably be paid, to prevent "server-hopping", but when BW will need to populate certain server (which will be urgently needed, because some are "ghost-towns"), there is nothing stopping them to declare "free transfers to server Legion of Lettow (for example)" for some time. Just like Blizzard does with WoW

Ah ok, that's the main reason I want to leave my server. It's so dead, I shouldn't have just picked a random one. But I can't just reroll on a new one, I have characters I've invested too much time into.