Return of The Mandalorians: The Light Side

derekqmac

I'm relatively new in the community and I was shocked how little Mandalorian content there is, perhaps i have yet to experience it. Regardless I propose 2 Mandalorian story's.

Light Side (with Republic) The player is a outcast Mandalorian that witnessed the raw power of the Sith and their allies to control worlds including Mandalore. On a quest to restore his/hers family Honor and status. The player will try to remove the occupying Sith, the battles will be costly and may end up in defeat. The player teams up with the Old Republic and the Jedi.

This character may not be the Tarre Vizsla, but could be the one who influenced Tarre Vizsla to join the Jedi Order.

That is all I have so far, I been inspired by the Mandalorian episodes in Rebels and thought is be cool to see some more of those planets, similar weapons, armor, and tech.

Please add you're input. I welcome anyone to add a Dark Side Story, and lets hope we get a chance to see this happen.

Edited by derekqmac

Go right ahead. Just be aware that every Cathar in the galaxy will probably be hostile to you. It’s only been 300 years since the Battle of Cathar (which, really, is more accurately described as genocide or “nearly successful attempt by the Mandalorians to render the Cathar species extinct”) after all, and it’ll take a couple thousand years for the species and planet to recover.

Go right ahead. Just be aware that every Cathar in the galaxy will probably be hostile to you. It’s only been 300 years since the Battle of Cathar (which, really, is more accurately described as genocide or “nearly successful attempt by the Mandalorians to render the Cathar species extinct”) after all, and it’ll take a couple thousand years for the species and planet to recover.

Oh that is good back story content! I can see that can work for both Sides, and a lot more drama for the Characters. The Light Side player would have to overcome that history and prove their worth. I would have to guess that the player's clan was in opposition to the others.

Edited by derekqmac

I'm relatively new in the community and I was shocked how little Mandalorian content there is, perhaps i have yet to experience it.

Have you played these parts of the overall story?

* The Bounty Hunter class story.

* KotFE Chapter XIV.

* KotET Chapter I.

They are the main Mandalorian story elements, although there are other bits scattered here and there through the overall story, especially on the Empire side.

Have you played these parts of the overall story?

* The Bounty Hunter class story.

* KotFE Chapter XIV.

* KotET Chapter I.

They are the main Mandalorian story elements, although there are other bits scattered here and there through the overall story, especially on the Empire side.

Like I said I am new to SWTOR, and have lots to experience. I still think it would be awesome if the player is a Mandalorian.