###Spoilter### Elara Dorne Gauntlet Mission Question

Lightfeatherrr

• 2 weeks later...

Im pretty sure I got her back as soon as I headed to Belsavis to continue my story. It was like after going to the fleet and going back to coruscant and then heading to Belsavis. It didnt take long to get her back.

In my version, I lost Aric instead, but I sent Aric and M1 to secure the bridge.

I also play a female trooper, and I always go on missions with Elara.

Which makes me wonder how the result (who is wounded) is done (M1 is probably out of the loop on that one). There are at least two possible criteria, possibly combined :

- potential romantic interest

- whoever is not M1

Obviously, "whoever is not M1" is not discriminating if you send both Aric and Elara to guard the gates. On the other hand "whoever is the potential romantic interest" does not work either if you do not include it in the assault team - unless the one who is left behind is a potential target as well.

Has anyone collected various combinations to check if the outcome is predefined and, if it is, what is/are the deciding factors ?

In the Gauntlet, Yuun and Vik are on seperate missions. You choose between the 3 left over companions to go 2 and 1 together. If you send Forex and either Jorgan or Elara to the bridge, Forex will be the one saving the second one out. However, if you chose that Forex should be the allarounder, it will be your XO (which you chose between earlier) that is wounded.

In the Gauntlet, Yuun and Vik are on seperate missions. You choose between the 3 left over companions to go 2 and 1 together. If you send Forex and either Jorgan or Elara to the bridge, Forex will be the one saving the second one out. However, if you chose that Forex should be the allarounder, it will be your XO (which you chose between earlier) that is wounded.

I lost Elara but Aric is my XO (and romantic interest). So its not XO or romantic interest that's used

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Not so. I sent Aric (my XO) and Elara to the bridge and it was Elara that got wounded.