Achievement Hutta: Killing Evocii

Little_Judas

Hello,

While achievementhunting on Hutta, I did a few quest where I should kill Evocii.

After two heroics, I checked my total Evocii-kills --> 24.

Which is strange because I did them for the second time (other time with an alt on the same legacy).

I started killing of random Evocii to check any progress, but nothing.

Do I need to kill specific Evocii or is it a bug. The ones I got were hostile to me, like the achievement described.

Does anyone else notice this?

I didn't wrote a ticket yet because I wanted know for sure it was a bug.

Regards, Little_Judas

• 4 weeks later...

This is a general series of bugs that exist with achievements.

Basically, for many, many of the kill achievements, not everything that seems like it should count is actually counting. So your example is Evocii, but you'll find plenty of planets where you'll be killing e.g. strong Ulgos on Alderaan, but it won't count towards the achievement (for example, the marine Ulgos don't count I think).

Sad to say, this is just galaxy wide. If you are after the achievements, all you can do is just make sure you are tracking the achievement and watch and see if mobs in that area are counting. I haven't found many where the achievement can't be done (Makeb Makrin is all that comes to mind), but not every mob that should logically be counted will count towards achievements.

Edited by CrazyMcGee

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

No one had to "dig" for this topic, it's the first one that shows up if you Google the Evocii achievement problem.

Nothing wrong with a "necro". When you search for a topic on Google or such, these are the topics that show up. They have good information without having to post a new topic. Never got the whole "necro" thing. The web is for information, and the older ones are usually the ones with the goods. Of course, if the info it out of date, it needs to be locked or changed. But in May 2016 this is topic is still important since I'm having the same problem.

*EDIT* Yep, south of the Work Camp on Hutta, all those count. Done.

Edited by Dael_Adaon

• 9 months later...
All i can say is, only count 1 if you kill them with an aoe attack, i tried with single target attacks and counted everyone of them, i hope this helps

just used AOE on my BH and all deaths counted...

• 8 months later...
just used AOE on my BH and all deaths counted...

Sorry for the necro but I've just encountered this problem and this is the first link that shows up when searching on google so I'll put that here to help people in the future:

You can use AOE on them if they're already attacking you. Otherwise if you kill them too fast it will count only as 1. At least it worked that way for me.

Edited by alekzand