Pre FPS/OPS 4.0 loot (Mounts & Decos)

This might be an oversight, but I have look for information about this.

What is happening to the current loot (Mounts & Decorations) from FPS & OPS. Will the same drops be available for 4.0.

I'm still need the mount from The Foundry. I would like to know if I need to spend my own weekend farming...

Edited by Darththirdeye
I can't type

it would be logical to move all current hardmode and nightmare drop(decos and mounts) to 65 story modes and add to new hardmodes/nightmares some new mounts and decos.. For example almost every retard have wings of architect or crest of dread master now, why it should be top tier items on 65 lvl again? But we know how lazy bioware is, so they will leave it unchanged for sure. Edited by onegoldpls

it would be logical to move all current hardmode and nightmare drop(decos and mounts) to 65 story modes and add to new hardmodes/nightmares some new mounts and decos.. For example almost every retard have wings of architect or crest of dread master now, why it should be top tier items on 65 lvl again? But we know how lazy bioware is, so they will leave it unchanged for sure.

you know that there are still many people out there who wanted those things but still were to worse to kill those "easy" bosses? like Brontes Nim or Hatefull?

There must be a reason why it was till the end possible to sell those things to people with a good guild. when you change those things to "normal" sm loot, it will make those "rare" items just another thing everybody can get

you know that there are still many people out there who wanted those things but still were to worse to kill those "easy" bosses? like Brontes Nim or Hatefull?

There must be a reason why it was till the end possible to sell those things to people with a good guild. when you change those things to "normal" sm loot, it will make those "rare" items just another thing everybody can get

Not sure about your server, but on red eclipse imperial fleet literally every noob flying with wings now . You can log in and check. These items are not "rare" anymore, even something like blue sphere is much more rare mount than wings of architect. Even complete ******* could get it for 5-7 million loot runs.

Not sure about your server, but on red eclipse imperial fleet literally every noob flying with wings now . You can log in and check. These items are not "rare" anymore, even something like blue sphere is much more rare mount than wings of architect. Even complete ******* could get it for 5-7 million loot runs.

The entitlement is strong with this one. Do you even have the Wings? Do you have the Dread Rancor? No? Then shhh. Your opinion on them is meaningless.

Keep in mind also that a) any guild that can kill NIM Brontes can do it with alts, and b) there were at least three guilds on Red Eclipse selling the Wings for 20M credits. That's going to increase the proportion of the character population that has them by a fair amount. I'm not from an EU server, but there are several people on mine who have the Wings on more than one character. Sure, you're a huge dick if you roll need on an item on an alt, but they still did.

Imperial-side also doesn't help. Everyone has the angsty grimdark hard-on Imperial side so of course everyone with credits is going to be clamoring for that sweet, sweet Dread Master look. In the two months since I earned my Wings Republic side on my server, I have seen one person ever that also had them.

Edited by Diviciacus

The entitlement is strong with this one. Do you even have the Wings? Do you have the Dread Rancor? No? Then shhh. Your opinion on them is meaningless.

Keep in mind also that a) any guild that can kill NIM Brontes can do it with alts, and b) there were at least three guilds on Red Eclipse selling the Wings for 20M credits. That's going to increase the proportion of the character population that has them by a fair amount. I'm not from an EU server, but there are several people on mine who have the Wings on more than one character. Sure, you're a huge dick if you roll need on an item on an alt, but they still did.

Imperial-side also doesn't help. Everyone has the angsty grimdark hard-on Imperial side so of course everyone with credits is going to be clamoring for that sweet, sweet Dread Master look. In the two months since I earned my Wings Republic side on my server, I have seen one person ever that also had them.

I run DF/DP speed runs at least twice a week on TRE, with a good group the wings are an easy find, with pugs however you can be there hours

Sure, you're a huge dick if you roll need on an item on an alt, but they still did.

You what mate? Want those who have wings to abandon pugs for them like forever or spend hours on some random scrubs progression on Bront? Cmon. As I'm a part of this group I have every right to roll on stuff like everyone else. Moreover, those "everyone else" change each time.

It's like "roll only for toon you're on" on Mono HM. What the heck else would i bring my mara for if not helping make this run smooth? Want me to bring naked alt i can't play anyway? Well if only you're asking for it...

Now seriously, keep in mind some people raid 10-12 hours a day and some raid like 1-2. I assure you, after you get wings for 30 other people, you'll start wanting something for yourself or stop running those bosses. If second, it'll be a big letdown to others as they'll have to train a new player to your level in worst-case scenario (which basically happens all the time).

One thing is asking favors for helping a (guild, friend, substitute with what's needed) run, another is ************ that you can't win a roll in pug. Run more often and/or find a somewhat static group which is up for getting wings for you on specific toon. With you helping them in return in similar matters, ofc.

If you can play only one toon, then you're kind of out of resources as compared to most. Resources are vital in achieving many goals. You can even try harder in your work and convert real money to CC, then credits and ultimately buy said wings, just... Quit begging, ok? That's one big deal of a malpractice.