Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nerf Annihilation Marauder

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Roles
Nerf Annihilation Marauder

BETLIFE
03.08.2016 , 04:32 AM | #1
Nerf Annihilation Marauder , to achieve class balance
and class balance(and bug fix) should be done frequently

NvrShoutNvr
03.08.2016 , 01:20 PM | #2
marauders are capable of one thing: DPS

why would you nerf the only reason they're brought into raids?
Do good things lunch boy

lightSaberAddiCt
03.08.2016 , 01:41 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by NvrShoutNvr View Post
marauders are capable of one thing: DPS

why would you nerf the only reason they're brought into raids?
Because he got his butt kicked in PVP, so of course it has to be because the class is OP, not that he has to learn how to fight them.
Just Click It for Free Stuff I need the CC
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hj4n32

sumquy
03.08.2016 , 02:23 PM | #4
hater's gonna hate
...how i learned to love the dot and other short stories.

Tythos
03.10.2016 , 09:50 PM | #5
Gotta love people calling for nerfs to classes that don't affect them in any way.

XxDarkFuryXx
03.11.2016 , 06:05 AM | #6
Like if mara wasn't already nerfed... Go get some skill or play something else.
love is not nessessary, the true nessesity is power

Lil_Fusion
04.16.2016 , 10:49 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by lightSaberAddiCt View Post
Because he got his butt kicked in PVP, so of course it has to be because the class is OP, not that he has to learn how to fight them.
Annihilation in PvP kicking butt? It's not even a burst spec but sustained DPS lol.
Help me help YOU! By clicking my referral link we both get benefits if you are new or a returning player such as 7 days of subscription for free and various other things!

LadyDarkkitten
04.16.2016 , 01:20 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Lil_Fusion View Post
Annihilation in PvP kicking butt? It's not even a burst spec but sustained DPS lol.
I know right? op has to be either trolling or has never tried to play one. Theres no comparison between for example a rage Jug or an apt and an anni mara. If the OP is serious in his opinion I would suggest to him that he would profit this weekend from making an anni mara and a rage jug, level them up abit and then try playing them.

He will see its a night and day difference and NOT in the anni's favour.
Quote: Originally Posted by NathanielStarr
Here is my argument. The PvP is so good and balanced the game has to go free to play if it hopes to survive. More than 2/3rds of the player base left because PvP is too good. It's so good and balanced that no one wants to play it.

LudhaninRolgge
04.16.2016 , 03:06 PM | #9
In a PVE point of view, I kinda agree with the OP. I mean, anni is clearly an outlier for the moment and need to be brought back in line. I'm not calling for huge nerfs that destroy the class, just a little something so that it's not miles away from the other.
I won't talk about PVP since I've never play a sent nor a mara in PVP.
Darth Malgus
Odhul'sen - La Croisée
Typhojem - La Croisée Impériale

acerexomega
04.18.2016 , 08:07 AM | #10
But Anni has terrible burst and target swapping ability, and mediocre AOE capability for the most part. It's the top spec for a reason- it's hard to master, and hard to play in a dynamic environment. Even if a nerf is required (and I'm not saying it is), surely Carnage should be the one brought down slightly in terms of sustained DPS instead of Anni. A small nerf to Arsenal (one of the easiest classes to play) would also not be unwarranted.