Who is the trooper from the hope trailer?

Saeboo

• 5 months later...
Major Brom hands you off to him at the start of it. First time I did that, I was left with my jaw hanging open slightly when I recognized his voice. lol
Of course, I just did that as a Vanguard, so I got a small bonus line...

"It's good to see my old unit in action again."

It's not much, I know...but I still got a fanboy squee out of it.

JACE MALCOM!!! :DL:D:D:D:D

most badas char from all 3 trailers!

tackles 2 sith, charges malgus with a knife, then tackles him too! and flashbangs in his face!

hes one badas m0f0 :D:D:D

I really wouldn't call charging malgus with a grenade that awesome, as really it shows just how much weaker he is than the jedi and sith that he can only harm Malgus by attempting to go suicide bomber on him.

I really wouldn't call charging malgus with a grenade that awesome, as really it shows just how much weaker he is than the jedi and sith that he can only harm Malgus by attempting to go suicide bomber on him.

Darth Malgus: Arguably the most powerful Sith Warrior of the time.

Jace Malcom: One highspeed low drag hard chargin' soldier with NO Force power.

Darth Malgus got PUNK'D!

Look at it this way. He had just charged Malgus who in turned Shocked him with Force Lightning, He resisted the Lightning until it flung him backwards and knocked him unconcious, he awakens to find himself see his comrades being brutally executed and himself about to meet the same fate. Most soldiers would be demoralized at this point. He looks up and accepts it until Satale shows up and ROFLSTOMPS the Sith. After getting a blaster and witnessing Satale go one on one with the Sith, he has the balls and the audacity to charge head on into Malgus and take him out with an EMP Grenade.

If that's not a typical Badarse I don't know what is.

Look at it this way. He had just charged Malgus who in turned Shocked him with Force Lightning, He resisted the Lightning until it flung him backwards and knocked him unconcious, he awakens to find himself see his comrades being brutally executed and himself about to meet the same fate. Most soldiers would be demoralized at this point. He looks up and accepts it until Satale shows up and ROFLSTOMPS the Sith. After getting a blaster and witnessing Satale go one on one with the Sith, he has the balls and the audacity to charge head on into Malgus and take him out with an EMP Grenade.

If that's not a typical Badarse I don't know what is.

He's NOT a typical BMF. He's THE BADDEST BMF in Republic Army history! Also, it's possible that he could be Satele's babydaddy. :D