The Fallen Empire storyline is dumb.

JasonPogo

They imply at least once that "something" happened to the Emperor after Ziost that changed him. Curious to see if, and how, this is addressed.

It won't be. All I can think is that eating all life of Ziost did was satisfy his hunger. Give him another hundred years and he will eat another planet. He's just fat and happy right now, that's why he seems reasonable

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The story is terrible. The Jedi Order and Sith Order are almost extinct in this "story". It introduces a galaxy conquering super force with super force users in the knights who conquered the Jedi and the Sith simultaneously in a matter of months. By the way not just beat but the head of the Jedi Order is living in the woods and the Dark Council is dead.

Then you proceed to slaughter this force by the 100's, easily destroy their fleet. Infiltrate their capital at will. Steal their fortune. Kill all their "champions". Steal their military equipment.

This was the force that destroyed our expeditionary fleet in minutes of battle and wiped out Imperial and Republic militaries.

I'd like to also address the Valkorian/Vitate issue a bit. So the Sith Empire returned to conquer the republic. Made it all the way to Coroscuant. Then Vitate negoiated a strange peace accord. The war took a turn to a stalemate. So his answer was to run off to Wild Space and form a better empire to destroy both the Republic and Sith Empire as this Valkorian figure.

But when he's Vitate he wants to destroy the entire galaxy. As Valkorian he want to return to ruling it all again? Then he's constantly trying to corrupt us to the darkside. Or use his power to possibly trap us and take us over. He's morphing in and out of Valkorian and Vitate. He's killed as Vitate, incorporal, yet he still is Valkorian? He's trapped and the Emperor's Wraith frees him, but he's not trapped and Valkorian raising his kids?

This story is all over and makes little sense. It could not end soon enough. Just end this non-sense. Please.

Fully agree.

The number of plot holes with Valkorian are just staggering and now 14 chapters in none of them have been explained.

Personally the 5 years of conquest would have been a more interesting story than what we got. But thats the biggest kicker, frozen for 5 years the slate is wiped clean as it were you can take the story anywhere have the galaxy in any condition you can imagine.

All ranks or companions or connections are gone, little bit annoying if you spent 3 chapters to get on the dark council, but I see the reason you can't tell a convincing story of why an elder dark council member would be doing the same story as say a Smuggler 'You know Marr I'm sure we have people for this, and these people are not Dark Council members'.

So what do they do, 8 chapters of running around doing little, 1 chapter and your now commanding the last best hope in the galaxy.... 'You know Lana I'm sure we have people for this, only despite being THE commander, my role in this alliance appears to be taking one companion and recruiting individuals who require me to collect pelts or junk or fight in the EC. Shouldn't I be commanding?'

What I don't know is if its laziness or lack of resources. The first there is no cure for it will always be the bare minimum so rehashing the swamp 3 times etc. If its a lack of resources they really need to think about what they can and can't do and tell a story appropriate to that. Don't have a galaxy conquest and then only be able to depict this by walking around a swamp collecting supplies.

The new path to follow the force is nothing new. We have seen many force user groups that are not affiliated with the jedi or sith. Voss mystics are one, many cultist groups (Revanites for one), on Manan we had the order of sasha also a non jedi/sith force user organization. The big point they make between the difference between the Knights and Jedi/Sith are the teachings like with any other force group. Knights are to serve the eternal emperor and devote themselves to their master, though unlike the sith not to kill the master. Nothing new in concept with the Knights in KotFE we have seen it in the EU a lot before the expansion came out, like in the de-canonized Grey Knights in the EU where they were neither light or dark. Does a new force user group introduction the sole reason to make an expansion pack suck? No thats like saying the introduction of Revanites, who were gray where Revan followed both light and dark, made the Shadow of Revan expansion pack a disaster. Neither expansion sucked, and the Storyline so far is going well making you subconsciously choose decisions where in these early stages there isn't much impact. Other then Koth leaving.

But when Season 2 of KotFE comes out your going to have more of a domino effect of your past decisions. Like in the most recent chapter, if you didnt save the mando's you might loose a companion later on because you had inadaquite forces. With gualt making an investment with the money if you chose that option, he may come through and double what you had making your alliance more stable, or he lost everything where funds could be needed later on. I see these first 16 chapters as a baseline for what **** storm could theoretically happen if you made choice 1 instead of 2 or 3. Alliance members who remember certain events may betray you after because of so many things like koth. I can see lana leaving because she looses faith in you if you keep risking yourself to save people. Just as koth will leave if you kill to many civilians. If you kill Kalyo/Jorgan or banish them on their faliure a later chapter may be easier because you dont have a homicidal Rataki, or a depressed Cathar in your alliance.

There are so many potential story decisions that can be WOW factors later on after chapter 16. Like many of the books as kids when you would flip through on your decisions, the first few parts begin the same but as bad/good choices begin to add up it takes radical turns.

Edited by josephxp

The story has suffered so far because most of the chapters that followed after nine have been filler episodes meant to bring back old companions instead of just moving forward with the plot. Edited by cool-dude

like in the de-canonized Grey Knights in the EU where they were neither light or dark.

Because the Light doesn't exist. You just have the Force and the Dark Side.You don't need a specific mindset to use one or the other, but if you use the Dark Side, there are consequences. The Jedi have a benevolent and peaceful philosophy, but it doesn't REALLY have anything to do with their use of the Force.

These so-called "Grey" knights didn't use the Force differently than the Jedi. They used what you call "Light", they just didn't follow the Jedi Code, but using the Dark Side was still strictly forbidden under penalty of death.

Edited by Audoucet

The new path to follow the force is nothing new. We have seen many force user groups that are not affiliated with the jedi or sith. Voss mystics are one, many cultist groups (Revanites for one), on Manan we had the order of sasha also a non jedi/sith force user organization. The big point they make between the difference between the Knights and Jedi/Sith are the teachings like with any other force group. Knights are to serve the eternal emperor and devote themselves to their master, though unlike the sith not to kill the master. Nothing new in concept with the Knights in KotFE we have seen it in the EU a lot before the expansion came out, like in the de-canonized Grey Knights in the EU where they were neither light or dark. Does a new force user group introduction the sole reason to make an expansion pack suck? No thats like saying the introduction of Revanites, who were gray where Revan followed both light and dark, made the Shadow of Revan expansion pack a disaster. Neither expansion sucked, and the Storyline so far is going well making you subconsciously choose decisions where in these early stages there isn't much impact. Other then Koth leaving.

But when Season 2 of KotFE comes out your going to have more of a domino effect of your past decisions. Like in the most recent chapter, if you didnt save the mando's you might loose a companion later on because you had inadaquite forces. With gualt making an investment with the money if you chose that option, he may come through and double what you had making your alliance more stable, or he lost everything where funds could be needed later on. I see these first 16 chapters as a baseline for what **** storm could theoretically happen if you made choice 1 instead of 2 or 3. Alliance members who remember certain events may betray you after because of so many things like koth. I can see lana leaving because she looses faith in you if you keep risking yourself to save people. Just as koth will leave if you kill to many civilians. If you kill Kalyo/Jorgan or banish them on their faliure a later chapter may be easier because you dont have a homicidal Rataki, or a depressed Cathar in your alliance.

There are so many potential story decisions that can be WOW factors later on after chapter 16. Like many of the books as kids when you would flip through on your decisions, the first few parts begin the same but as bad/good choices begin to add up it takes radical turns.

I would like to know what you are basing this idea that our choices now will have big effects later on. Because for one so far we havent seen anything like this, not in any way, not in the original class stories or in any of the other two expansions. Secondly because it wont be posible, they amount of different situations would be too expensive, so yeah we might lose a companion, but it will be a companion that was not critical for the story, because they want the story to be able to be compleated by anyone regardless of what they picked, and making too many different endings or just stories will be too expensive, given the voice acting and other designe they will need to do. So yes, aside from Bio saing that our choices will matter, something that everyone that makes an rp ever says, we have nothing to base this idea on, and it goes aginst the logtc of the situation

I would like to know what you are basing this idea that our choices now will have big effects later on. Because for one so far we havent seen anything like this, not in any way, not in the original class stories or in any of the other two expansions. Secondly because it wont be posible, they amount of different situations would be too expensive, so yeah we might lose a companion, but it will be a companion that was not critical for the story, because they want the story to be able to be compleated by anyone regardless of what they picked, and making too many different endings or just stories will be too expensive, given the voice acting and other designe they will need to do. So yes, aside from Bio saing that our choices will matter, something that everyone that makes an rp ever says, we have nothing to base this idea on, and it goes aginst the logtc of the situation

Actually, we constantly have something like "character X will remember your choice in situation Z". It hints that such choices may have various consequences in future; what will be the consequences is another thing.

you mean the question is if there will actually be any consequence, I have yet to see any real proof of that

The key word is "yet". Actually, the events after Chapter IX seem to me more like preparation and gathering resources. The real consequences may have weight much later.

The key word is "yet". Actually, the events after Chapter IX seem to me more like preparation and gathering resources. The real consequences may have weight much later.

This has been over promised by this game since day 1 and not 1 thing have I done has yielded anything of significant alteration to the plot.

I am tired of the excuses and false promises. The story is bad. This galactic force is dumb. The entire premise of the game is on a dumb tangent. This game was about the timeframe of the Jedi and Sith war. We've lost focus and the game has basically killed of the Jedi Order and the Sith Order for this dumb plot device.

A plot that is so poorly constructed that fails in ever instance to provide creative story telling. It's so lazy that they cannot even make a story for non-force users so as to better blend what is going on with this.

They didn't voice us much except for a few scenes. Since I am paying for it, I'm complaining about it. My hope is that they spend a heck of a lot more time writing next chapters and put together a panel to walk through these stories.

It looks like its 1 guy unchecked writing this and he or she is making mistakes. I find it to be the worst single player story in star wars history. I've read some stinkers as far as star wars story telling goes. This takes the first prize.

I will belive it when I see it. I played through DAI and the whole game I was gathering my forces and recruiting people to the inqusition in the hope that it would in some way affect the end of the game, spoilers, it dosent, at all, you dont need any of it, Mass effect 3 exactly the same deal, none of what you do matter in any way whatso ever, and it wont in this game either, thats just how it goes.

This has been over promised by this game since day 1 and not 1 thing have I done has yielded anything of significant alteration to the plot.

I am tired of the excuses and false promises. The story is bad. This galactic force is dumb. The entire premise of the game is on a dumb tangent. This game was about the timeframe of the Jedi and Sith war. We've lost focus and the game has basically killed of the Jedi Order and the Sith Order for this dumb plot device.

A plot that is so poorly constructed that fails in ever instance to provide creative story telling. It's so lazy that they cannot even make a story for non-force users so as to better blend what is going on with this.

They didn't voice us much except for a few scenes. Since I am paying for it, I'm complaining about it. My hope is that they spend a heck of a lot more time writing next chapters and put together a panel to walk through these stories.

It looks like its 1 guy unchecked writing this and he or she is making mistakes. I find it to be the worst single player story in star wars history. I've read some stinkers as far as star wars story telling goes. This takes the first prize.

If you don't like it, don't play frankly many of use enjoy it.

They have said Season 2 of KotFE is coming with 10+ more chapters, many games like Mass Effect (Made by Bioware, which remember is bringing its storytelling back). have many consequences not know early on in the game.

Like many games the first chunk of the story is very similar where its calculating your choices like a personality test, we got a glimpse of what will happen if you piss Koth off to much, Kalyio may kill your favorite companion later on if you didn't give her the boot or blaster bolt.

By the end of chapter 16, we are getting more chapters after which will, like many bioware games, tie everything up where you may loose half of your companions or more (Marr and Sateel said you would) but those first decisions you were making are important because it will determined how season 2 will be played out.

many games like Mass Effect (Made by Bioware, which remember is bringing its storytelling back). have many consequences not know early on in the game

yeah, "consequences": what kind of color do you prefer?

you can't use mass effect as a positive example, the 3rd one was just bad and none of your decisions in the other two actually had any weight behind them in the end. I am pretty sure same thing is gonna happen here, plus this whole "new empire nobody ever heard of" is just plain dumb. We are expected to believe that no one ever explored wild space? no travelers? no pirates? then how come there are so many different races there? how did they get there if nobody knew zakuul existed?

lets face it, who ever wrote this "story" failed miserably, not just because star wars has always been light vs dark and not light and dark vs whatever, but because it is stupid and implausible.

this whole "new empire nobody ever heard of" is just plain dumb. We are expected to believe that no one ever explored wild space? no travelers? no pirates? then how come there are so many different races there? how did they get there if nobody knew zakuul existed?

The Ssi-ruuk turned to be quite a surprise for the New Republic. The Mandalorians were a surprise for the Old Republic. The Old Sith Empire became this too - if not for Daragons, it would stay undiscovered for centuries. The Chiss Ascendancy is known at that moment, but completely forgotten by the times of Palpatine.

Galaxy is very big. Lots of states can easily fit there.

And about the races - who are you speaking about? Zakuulans are humans. Senya has never seen a Nautolan. Bowdaar and Kaliyo arrived after the invasion - there seem to be no other Wookies or Rattataki there, for example.

We are expected to believe that no one ever explored wild space? no travelers? no pirates? then how come there are so many different races there? how did they get there if nobody knew zakuul existed?

lets face it, who ever wrote this "story" failed miserably, not just because star wars has always been light vs dark and not light and dark vs whatever, but because it is stupid and implausible.

It's a big space, people payed little attention to the outer rim areas, this is why tatooine is ruled by crimelords and has slavery, neither the empire or republic takes much interest to it because its a back water planet. Not to mention finding new places in the galaxy is risky because explorers have tried to discover new routes in hyperspace but do have a significant possibility of being porpoised by a star, hitting an asteroid, or being sucked into a black hole. (Kessle run through the maw, a black hole cluster, is suicidal by most). Also there are times when explorers find new planets but are taken captive, killed, or otherwise disposed of. As well as not having enough fuel for a return voyage. Those new species came after Zakuul appeared as a power in the galactic stage, many species went their seeking riches as stated in some of the KotFE chapters like the lady of sorrows.

Overall there are hundreds of planets and moons that are undiscovered in the Star Wars universe in the outer rum, as well as massive black holes that people don't dare to go past into new uncharted space. Your argument is invalid because everything has been explained if you read the lores in your codex, listen to the chapters instead of spacebaring everything, or read overviews provided by bioware itself in introductions. In vissions in the dark there are what 10 lore item codex entries for the game that you picked up, talking about Knights of Zakuul and what happened in your 5 years of being a ice block.

Edited by josephxp

If you don't like it, don't play frankly many of use enjoy it.

They have said Season 2 of KotFE is coming with 10+ more chapters, many games like Mass Effect (Made by Bioware, which remember is bringing its storytelling back). have many consequences not know early on in the game.

Like many games the first chunk of the story is very similar where its calculating your choices like a personality test, we got a glimpse of what will happen if you piss Koth off to much, Kalyio may kill your favorite companion later on if you didn't give her the boot or blaster bolt.

By the end of chapter 16, we are getting more chapters after which will, like many bioware games, tie everything up where you may loose half of your companions or more (Marr and Sateel said you would) but those first decisions you were making are important because it will determined how season 2 will be played out.

Oh yes the consequences in mass effect, like how all the different forces you pick up in 3 matters in the end fight.... oh no wait they dont. Well at least all our actions during the three games gave very different endings.... oh no wait,, al it changed was a color. Well at least mass effect isent the only example right, I mean there is dragon age inquisition where you build up your forces for the final battle, somewhat like what you are doing here actually, and in that game.... no wait it didnt matter in that game either.

Just face it, Bio wants you to think that your choices matter, but they cant afford to make widly different endings to a story depending on any number of choices you make, therefore all your choices becomes meaningless as anything other then your own headcanon and your experience of making the choice. We have seen this time and time again, the past evidence is overwhelming.

Oh yes the consequences in mass effect, like how all the different forces you pick up in 3 matters in the end fight.... oh no wait they dont. Well at least all our actions during the three games gave very different endings.... oh no wait,, al it changed was a color. Well at least mass effect isent the only example right, I mean there is dragon age inquisition where you build up your forces for the final battle, somewhat like what you are doing here actually, and in that game.... no wait it didnt matter in that game either.

Just face it, Bio wants you to think that your choices matter, but they cant afford to make widly different endings to a story depending on any number of choices you make, therefore all your choices becomes meaningless as anything other then your own headcanon and your experience of making the choice. We have seen this time and time again, the past evidence is overwhelming.

Then don't play the game if you hate it so much XD

Mass Effect 3 wasn't the best but 1 and 2 were good. I didn't call out 3 i generalize them. Though we may get 3 endings in the end of KotFE either we reign supreme as its sole leader, help the republic/empire rebuild, or destroy the entire empire its unknown. But its not the end point from A to Z that matters its the journey. Half of your companions will probably die in the second season of KotFE because of previous decisions you made. Lana might die, you might get to kill koth after deserting, or if he didn't leave you kill him then. You might become so overwhelmed with Valcorions power that a few of your companions die because of a shockwave because you misused his power. You can't solely judge an expansion pack like this from the beginning because we are blind to the future and we don't know what will happen and the options that gives the notion Dammed if you do; Damned if you don't because you lost a companion earlier in the expansion (like Koth). For example we might see Koth if he left you, get captured and reveal your base on Odessan, though this might happen if Koth didn't leave you and it was a minor spacer, Koth could give more damaging information of the layout causing greater casualties.

Overall you can't judge an expansion pack without all of the details settled, im sure in season 2 your attitude will change on the expansion pack because WE ARE ALL blind to future events. Yes there is a chance the end result will be sub par, but as of right now the story we have now, which is not half over where we get 10+ more chapters in season 2, is going very well. You can't judge a movie when you only watched only half of it? There can always be a twist that no one sees coming making a movie, which your half way though seem dull but in the end its a 4 star movie.

Patience will prevail, and those who save judgment will have their just rewards upon completion.

Then don't play the game if you hate it so much XD

Mass Effect 3 wasn't the best but 1 and 2 were good. I didn't call out 3 i generalize them. Though we may get 3 endings in the end of KotFE either we reign supreme as its sole leader, help the republic/empire rebuild, or destroy the entire empire its unknown. But its not the end point from A to Z that matters its the journey. Half of your companions will probably die in the second season of KotFE because of previous decisions you made. Lana might die, you might get to kill koth after deserting, or if he didn't leave you kill him then. You might become so overwhelmed with Valcorions power that a few of your companions die because of a shockwave because you misused his power. You can't solely judge an expansion pack like this from the beginning because we are blind to the future and we don't know what will happen and the options that gives the notion Dammed if you do; Damned if you don't because you lost a companion earlier in the expansion (like Koth). For example we might see Koth if he left you, get captured and reveal your base on Odessan, though this might happen if Koth didn't leave you and it was a minor spacer, Koth could give more damaging information of the layout causing greater casualties.

Overall you can't judge an expansion pack without all of the details settled, im sure in season 2 your attitude will change on the expansion pack because WE ARE ALL blind to future events. Yes there is a chance the end result will be sub par, but as of right now the story we have now, which is not half over where we get 10+ more chapters in season 2, is going very well. You can't judge a movie when you only watched only half of it? There can always be a twist that no one sees coming making a movie, which your half way though seem dull but in the end its a 4 star movie.

Patience will prevail, and those who save judgment will have their just rewards upon completion.

Alright first of all, finding faults with something dosent mean you hate the whole of it, I can point out flaws in the story and still want to see how it turns out. Secondly I highly doubt that we will see any endings like being the leader of the univers, because they will most likly want to make more expansions after this one, which would be close to imposible if people are on widly different places in the story, that is people of the same class.

And I would say that a game with severel eppisodes or chapters is more like a tc show then a movie, which you most definetly can and should judge based on what you have seen, otherwise you have no idea when you will be able to critique it.

Also if we dont speak our minds now, any changes to the story that could happen based on feedback wont get a chance, so this take it as it is or leave it attitude is silly, especially on a forum wich is designed for people to voice their opinions.

Alright first of all, finding faults with something dosent mean you hate the whole of it, I can point out flaws in the story and still want to see how it turns out. Secondly I highly doubt that we will see any endings like being the leader of the univers, because they will most likly want to make more expansions after this one, which would be close to imposible if people are on widly different places in the story, that is people of the same class.

And I would say that a game with severel eppisodes or chapters is more like a tc show then a movie, which you most definetly can and should judge based on what you have seen, otherwise you have no idea when you will be able to critique it.

Also if we dont speak our minds now, any changes to the story that could happen based on feedback wont get a chance, so this take it as it is or leave it attitude is silly, especially on a forum wich is designed for people to voice their opinions.

Don't know if you know this but rarely does anything get red by the devs and they already have all of the chapters through 16 completed and are half way through the second season. Revising would be a waste of money and they are mostly concerned with making money from the CM more then anything else. So any changes are likely nill aside from how combat is being done in the chapters they are programming and graphic design.

And when i pointed out 3 ending possibilities, 3 different endings is probable to make future expansion packs based off of those 3 different endings. This is because if 3 finite endings are made (remember the journey counts its not just going from point A to Z) they can be picked up with a future expansion pack starting with those, though the story may combined it to a generalized place after a bit to stay on a continue path if they want a singular ending, the beginnings will be different.

Overall you just got to wait for the finished product to come out. Patience and play on, or leave the choice is yours.

And you are still missing the fact that the point of a forum is for people to share their opinions, I happen to have this opinion, besides they wont make three different endings, they will make one ending so that they can take it up from that, I dont know where you have the idea that the story isent going from A-Z as you say, but likly it was from a bio pr guy, this stuff is said by every single company that makes a game that has choices in, and it is almost never true. It was said by Bio regarding their other games, like the ME series or DA and it wasent true there, why should this game be different?

Since we are throwing out statments like you have to wait and see or leave, might I add that you are entierly too positive about something that most likly wont happen.

And you are still missing the fact that the point of a forum is for people to share their opinions, I happen to have this opinion, besides they wont make three different endings, they will make one ending so that they can take it up from that, I dont know where you have the idea that the story isent going from A-Z as you say, but likly it was from a bio pr guy, this stuff is said by every single company that makes a game that has choices in, and it is almost never true. It was said by Bio regarding their other games, like the ME series or DA and it wasent true there, why should this game be different?

Since we are throwing out statments like you have to wait and see or leave, might I add that you are entierly too positive about something that most likly wont happen.

Yes, i know you have an opinion and I am showing how it is wrong. I am throwing out statements like leave if you don't like it because if you truly want things to change, change will happen if enough people cancel their subscriptions for a few said reasons. Though that's only a small portion of people where most of us are content and/or enjoying this new expansion pack and its story. If you are not enjoying it then why play it when 80%+ of the community enjoys it, if a small percentage doesn't like it, it is highly unlikely anything will change.

You are a bit out of touch arent you mate, first of all, how are you showing me that my opinion is wrong? you havent provided any evidence to support your claims other then your own opinions that you think it will turn out great, which is fine, you are more then welcome to those, but that dosent make them any more or less valid then my opinions.

I however have provided evidence to support my views in the form of the past behavior from the devs at bio, so if we have to get into a situation where only one opinion is valid, which we shouldent, then I have proven my point, you havet.

As for leaving, have you conciderd that because I dislike the story as it is right now, dosent mean I dislike the whole game, or that I want to leave instead of hoping that it gets better.

Can't say I love it or hate it, since I'm enjoying the story, but I'm only playing it on two characters. The rest of my toons I leveled through fps or pvp. Truly my favorite expansion was Rise of the Rakghouls 1.1.0 and that wasn't even counted as an expansion, here's more info http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/1.1.0/rise-rakghouls

We got some of the most challenging Fps in SWTOR.

The rakghoul event during that time was a lot of fun.

A challenging but interesting operation that really introduced us to the Dread Masters.

A fun new PVP map.

Some new armor that had a unique look for each class.

Throughout the new operation and fps an entertaining story arc.

I like that Bioware has truly made it possible for single players to excel, but I dislike the lack of content, and I get that their trying. New pvp map, class balances are finally being addressed, level syncing the old operations, people are being allowed to move to bigger servers, so slowly but surely they are trying to improve the game.

But this expansion was supposed to be about the story, and while its interesting, entertaining even, I will never play it on more then a few toons, because there's not enough differences. Which I feel was a wasted opportunity, I would have loved to have seen more lines sprinkled throughout KOTFE unique to your character, something like that would have made it more desirable to play on more then a few characters.

Don't try. The excuses or the just quit are all you'll get out of the bioware protector class. I've played Star Wars games, read star wars books. Heard it all. This KoTFE story is the lamest story.

The destruction of the Jedi Order is a major/major type of event. This story casually has this happen. The conquest of the entire galaxy is a casual event. Didn't you know? The entire galaxy was conquered by this guy named Arcaan in under 1 year?

No I never heard that before. Wow! Who knew this happened. It's one thing to annoy me with the Bioware love of Revan. I mean that is cool, but this entire force user class story? Its terrible. It's got problems all over the place. Why Valkorian is somehow different than Vitate and his knights? His force usage. This whole story blows goats.

Typical EA/Bioware storytelling. The Jedi and Sith go EMO. Whine about emotions. Satele Shan is assaulted as a character. This assassination was like ok, she tells you to use the darkside. Good god people. Demand more of the writers. Call them out. Make fun of it.

Its some seriously stupid stuff. I expect better or don't do it. What the sith vs. jedi thing wasn't compelling enough for your writers? They needed this nonsensical path? Its freaking terrible. Makes little sense and stinks like a 3-day old diaper. They should be ashamed of it and should try and fix it before it becomes one of those gaming jokes you tell people about.

Don't try. The excuses or the just quit are all you'll get out of the bioware protector class. I've played Star Wars games, read star wars books. Heard it all. This KoTFE story is the lamest story.

The destruction of the Jedi Order is a major/major type of event. This story casually has this happen. The conquest of the entire galaxy is a casual event. Didn't you know? The entire galaxy was conquered by this guy named Arcaan in under 1 year?

No I never heard that before. Wow! Who knew this happened. It's one thing to annoy me with the Bioware love of Revan. I mean that is cool, but this entire force user class story? Its terrible. It's got problems all over the place. Why Valkorian is somehow different than Vitate and his knights? His force usage. This whole story blows goats.

Typical EA/Bioware storytelling. The Jedi and Sith go EMO. Whine about emotions. Satele Shan is assaulted as a character. This assassination was like ok, she tells you to use the darkside. Good god people. Demand more of the writers. Call them out. Make fun of it.

Its some seriously stupid stuff. I expect better or don't do it. What the sith vs. jedi thing wasn't compelling enough for your writers? They needed this nonsensical path? Its freaking terrible. Makes little sense and stinks like a 3-day old diaper. They should be ashamed of it and should try and fix it before it becomes one of those gaming jokes you tell people about.

The Expanded universe is ever expanding further back in time...

And your lack of intelligence is deeply disturbing...

And you were out for 5 years as an ice block. The Jedi order isn't destroyed it was crippled same as the sith. Advanced technology will always prove and issue throughout the Star Wars universe like the Yuuzhan Vong's bioweapons making a crippling war.

Valkoryion even says to you that his eyes were opened and now has had a realization after Ziost so instead of being his Homicidal world devouring Vitiate self hes changed (or at least he says) and appreciate the stars, had a love interest. Which he says in chapter 2 were you not listening?

The Knights have different training like many other force sensitive groups and cults so that's why they are different.

The story is quite interesting and its not even half over yet we have season 2 coming up with 10+ more chapters which will rap up the expansion pack. If you have read the books as you have said before, you know that time and time again the jedi and sith wax and wane loosing great numbers and returning back to the galactic conflict. History repeats itself so its logical that it would do the same in the Star Wars Universe. You can't judge the entire expansion pack when its not even half over there a lot more content coming out and your judging it as its half complete? It's different from other expansion packs because its not fully released yet and their is more content that we will get, as it continues more choices and consequences from your earlier decisions you didn't realize would affect the outcome.

The conquest is played as casual because you were not their you were frozen, more codex entries come out explaining what has happened and more will continue to come out. Part of the story is finding out what has happened in the 5 years you were a wall decoration. Like where your companions went, if your love interest still loves you or married someone else, did they die from a decision you made early on. There are so many variables at play and more keep coming, soon their will be a ton of companions deaths/leaving because of your decisions.

I've said this before, if you absolutely hate the expansion pack then don't play the game, the expansions stories are done and now their implementing the graphics and combat so nothings going to change. Suck it up or leave or wait for the entire story to come out as finished before you rip it to shreds, who knows in 3 months from now after chapter 16 and the bonus chapter season 2 chapter 0 (HK-55 Bonus chapter) your opinion may greatly change and you may enjoy the expansion pack.